Chapter Twenty Two

A/N: Teehee 🙊 NSFW for most of Yuta's part...sorry, not sorry. Avoid the stars little ones 👼

Taeyong:

I was texting Jaemin to check if he was feeling better when my stylist walked into the room.

"Taeyong-ssi. Hello there. Are you ready?" She asked. I was beyond ready. I was getting ready to film some of the first parts for our U unit music video; my first video since I'd been injured and I was chomping at the bit.

"As always." I replied. I'd seen some of the outfits they brought for wardrobe and it was definitely different from things I'd worn on set before. Much more sophisticated in a way. More blazers than hoodies, that's for sure. I made a face in the mirror as my stylist fluffed my hair and pulled it this way and that.

"I have an idea for the cut, but I'll let you pick the colour this time." She brought out a box from her bag and then lined up 5 hair dye colours in a row. I had debuted with a really powder grey-white colour so I wasn't looking for blonde right now. Next was orange but I couldn't really see that working with the feel of this song...my eyes drifted over to the next colour and the more I looked at it the more I knew that was it. That was the colour. I heard Yuta's voice in my head. 'You look so beautiful when you're ...'

"Have you decided?" She asked and I met her eyes in the mirror. I was pretty sure she noticed I was blushing like crazy but I blew out a breath and nodded.

"Red. I want red."

"Red it is." She tossed the rest back in the box and I sat back to get my hair done.

I was pulling the strands down the side of my face to see if they could cover my scar when the make-up and wardrobe crew walked in. One or two of them stumbled over their feet.

"Holy...oh my god." My make-up artist said. "Wow. That is definitely your colour." I laughed uneasily. I never really knew what to do with myself when people complimented me.

"Thank you."

I got dressed in the outfit the staff gave me and sat down for make-up. It was tedious at the best of times and I drifted to sleep for a bit but when I woke up, I was done. I didn't even really look like myself anymore. I touched the earrings they had added. A safety pin dangled from the piercing I had at the top of my ear and a plain silver chain hung from the lower one. My eyes were blue now, thanks to some contact lenses. I blinked a few times to get rid of the funny feeling on my eyeball.

"Taeyong, the director is looking for ..." Yuta stopped when he saw my reflection in the mirror. He wasn't part of filming today but he did want to come and watch the rest of us, so he'd tagged along. He visibly shook his head and took slower steps towards me.

"Wow..." He whispered when he was close enough. His hands reached up to brush the earrings much like I had just now and his fingers trailed down my jaw and over my lips.

"Red really does look beautiful on you." He said softly and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "I can't wait to make you red all over now." I shuddered when his lips pressed on mine for the tiniest second and then he stepped back. "The director wants to speak to you. You should go."

"OK..." I coughed lightly and rolled my head side to side to loosen it up. Sitting in one place for too long always made me feel like I was 50 instead of in my 20s. "OK..." I took a chance and tugged his chin so I could plant a sloppy kiss on his lips. I laughed as I ran away from him when he tried to spank me.

I took everyone out to lunch after the shoot. Lucas and Jungwoo were excited to be in their first music video so I HAD to spoil them. Since Lucas was obsessed with burgers, Mr Lee drove us to a place downtown in Seoul that I knew made some great flame grilled burgers.