Chapter Seventeen

A/N: Just a little NSFW 😘😜

Taeyong:

As usual, I woke up first. The sun wasn't quite up in the sky yet, but it was getting there. I snuck out from under Yuta's arms, grabbed my phone, put on some pants and moved over to the chaise lounge chair in the corner of the room near the balcony so my typing wouldn't disturb him.

TY: Did you remind Jisung about his recording session today?

I bit my lip as Jaehyun took his time responding.

JH: Taeyong...its 5:30 am... 🙇🙅😴

JH: Why are you even up right now? You're supposed to be relaxing. 😒

TY: I am relaxing. And I'll relax more when I know that Jisung won't be late. 😓

JH: Jisung is fine. Everyone is fine. Go to sleep or I'm calling Yuta. 🙅

TY: I'm not scared of Yuta. 😆😑

A few seconds later there was a soft buzzing and I panicked. Yuta stirred on the bed and I ran to his side of the bed. I stuck my hand under his pillow just as the ringing started. Shit. His eyes opened slowly and he looked up at me as I answered his phone.

"Fuck you." I said and hung up when Jaehyun started cackling.

"Who was that?" He asked sleepily. He yawned and rolled onto his back stretching his limbs out like a cat, long and straight.

"No one. Go back to sleep." I hopped on the bed and crawled to my side.

"Your name should have been Tae-Mong." Yuta said, slapping my butt before it disappeared under the covers. "Mongmongie. Taemongie." He said in a sing song voice.

"If I'm a puppy then you're definitely a cat. I'm calling you Yuko from now on. Neko Yuta." He laughed and lifted the sheets so he could roll closer to me.

"I'm not a cat. I'm a tiger." He growled in my ear.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Mmm..." He dipped his head and his jaw brushed against my neck. There was just enough of a beard to tickle my skin. "A big bad tiger." He moved so he could crouch over me, his arms either side of my head. His lips moved down my neck and onto my chest. I groaned when his teeth grazed my nipple and he sank onto me, pressing his hips against mine. I slipped my hands under the sheets and dug my fingers into his flesh when he rocked his hips.

"Yuta..." I breathed.

"Don't say my name like that. We need to shower." He moaned and lifted himself off me.

"Huh? Wha- Why?" I tried to blink back the haze of arousal clouding my vision. I gripped his hand when he tried to get off the bed.

"You were the one who said we need to go visit my mom today." He tugged his hand out of my grip and I sat up fast to grab it again.

"Yuta. It's 5 am. We don't have to leave yet." I pulled him back towards me and laid my head on his stomach, wrapping my arms around him to hold him close to me. I missed being able to do that. His hand ran through my hair and I felt him laugh more than I heard it.

"My mom is as crazy as you. She probably got up an hour ago." He mumbled.

"Yuta." I whined. I dropped my hands from his back to his ass and squeezed gently. "Please." I said whispered against his skin and my lips trailed down lower until I could lick at the patch of skin where his hips jutted out.

"I ...God. One day you're going to kill me, I swear" He said softly and lifted my head so he could look at me. His thumbs floated over my cheekbones and then I was on my back on the bed as he climbed on top of me again. I smiled at my victory but he wiped that off my face pretty quickly with a kiss.