Chapter Ten

A/N: Mmmm just a little NSFW. 😏🙈

Taeyong:

It was a little disconcerting that I didn't really know what had happened to me in the last few hours. I remembered the glass shattering and the brick and Yuta...but that was all. Then like a fog was lifting, I remember waking up next to my mother. She was on the bed with me, petting my hair and singing to me. I don't know how or when she got there but as soon as I had looked up into her eyes, the world tilted upright so roughly I felt dizzy. I peeked over at her now, moving around our dorm kitchen like she'd been here a thousand times before and ordering Jaehyun about. I turned to point this out to Yuta and almost knocked my nose on his forehead.

"Yah. Your head is so big." I told him. He lifted his head off my shoulder like I had said his hair was on fire.

"What?"

"Nothing. I just meant...ah..." I chuckled instead of digging a deeper hole for myself. "Come here." I pulled him closer and laid his head back on my shoulder. Doyoung squeaked and looked at us like he was about to have a heart attack. He reached out like he wanted to separate us and gestured wildly with his eyebrows behind us. I glanced over my shoulder and saw he was looking at my mother. It took a while because I was feeling slow today but eventually I got it. I laughed out loud and Yuta sat back up to look at me with his eyebrow raised.

"What now?" He asked. I laughed again and kissed him on the cheek.

"I think Doyoung didn't realise Omma knows we're dating." Yuta's eyes widened and he looked around at the table at the rest of the members, some of who were looking at us with their mouths wide open.

"You're dating?!" Lucas said loudly and clapped a hand over his mouth like he didn't expect it to come out.

"How could you NOT know they're dating?"Jaehyun piped up from where his head was stuck in the fridge.

"It was totally obvious." Ten mumbled around the sandwich my mother had just handed him.

"I knew." Jisung said and Yuta choked on the water he was drinking. It dribbled out of his mouth as he coughed and I handed him a napkin while patting his back. Jisung's cheeks were pink as Chenle bugged him about how he found out.

"Stop fooling around and eat." My mother said and planted another bowl in front of me.

"Omma, I can't." I said leaning back on my chair and looking at her upside down as she fiddled with the stove. "I ate too much already." She came back with a bowl for Yuta and gave him a kiss on the cheek when she set it in front of him.

"Do you want some perilla leaves too?" She asked him as she swiped her thumb over his cheek. She'd probably left some make up on it.

"Thank you. I'll share with Taeyong." He replied and bowed his head in thanks again.

"Yah. Are you ignoring me? I just said I can't eat anymore." I complained and lifted my hand to cover a yawn.

"Eat, then you can sleep." Was my mother's only reply. What the hell?

"This is your fault." I whispered to Yuta when a dish of pickled perilla leaves landed on the table.

"They're good for your asthma." He said. I glared at the side of his head but he ignored that too and just ate his grilled pork.

"Where did we even get pork from, anyway?" I asked the table.

"Doyoung." Jaehyun said.

"Doyoung paid for something?" I said, my mouth hanging open in shock. If I was feeling suicidal I would have laughed when he slammed his chopsticks on the table and stared at me like he was trying to kill me with heat vision.