Synopsis

All rights reserved. Any content of this book- characters, plot, or scenes- may not be used, transmitted, published, or reproduced. Any violation of this policy could result in punishment by law.

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead, is purely coincidental.

_____________________

[] S Y N O P S I S []

Amelia Harrison is starting her second year of college in a town away from home, a place where she desperately wants to stay unrecognized. Holding a past more bitter than others, Amelia only wants to finish her schooling in one way: quietly. However, when star basketball player, Jamal Bronco, hits her over the head with a ball, she catches the attention of him and his two best friends. And somehow, she can never get away from them again. 

Unlike his two best friends, Andre and Jamal, Leo takes an instant dislike towards the overly dull, Amelia Harrison. Not fond of new people, Leo doesn't want anything to do with the girl who barely gave him a second glance. He tries everything he can to push her away, but all it took was one moment. One moment for him to catch a look in her eyes. An emotion so devastating, that it reminded him too much of his own.

Suddenly, Amelia doesn't seem so bad anymore. And now, her dull brown eyes and overbearing hoodie, are all he can think about.

While Leo is busy with thoughts of Amelia Harrison, Amelia is busy fighting off the demons of her past and running from the evils that lurk in the shadows. The more she wants to escape, the more her past races to capture her. She's breaking down, and only one person seems to be the answer to how to stop it all. As she looks up to him, she realizes that he has a past of his own that needs mending.

When they find each other in the toughest of moments, Leo and Amelia see that the best form of healing lies within the other.