Chapter 75- Taunting Returns

Unedited but needed to get this out :D

》《

[] A M E L I A []

Since the weather had surprisingly calmed down in the last few days, we had all decided to head back home tonight. We had missed out on too much school work, and despite all of professors being understanding about our situation, we still had to go home and get ready for finals.

However, the sooner we got our work done there, the sooner I could come back here for the holidays. There was so much catching up to do, and also lots of things left to aid Levi with, and I couldn't wait.

As Leo pulled the rest of my bags into the car, I turned to face my family. Lillian had left much earlier, and Jamal, Andre, and Gemma left nearly ten minutes ago to fill Leo's car with gas. We were waiting for them to return and then we were going to hit the road.

I walked up to mom first, hugging her goodbye tightly. I did the same with dad, and he gave a kiss to the top of my head. I finally turned to Levi with a smile. He ruffled my hair lightly.

"Get home safe, Lia," he said.

I smiled and nodded. I felt a presence behind me and a hand wrapping around my waist a moment later. I looked to my side, seeing Leo staring at my parent fondly.

"Thanks for having us here," he said with a smile.

To my surprise, mom took s tep forward, her hand coming up to rest on Leo's shoulder.

"There is absolutely nothing for you to thank us for. If you guys weren't here..." she trailed off, her eyes landing on me. "This would've been much harder."

I smiled at mom, about to reach forward to give her a hug. However, a loud honk stopped me before I could do that. I turned around, only to see the Jamal pulling up into the street, stopping just in front of my car.

I sighed and turned to look at mom, then dad and Levi behind her. With one last goodbye, I walked away from my family and stepped towards my car.

* * *

"Hey there sleepy head," I vaguely heard a voice call out.

I groaned, falling deeper in the seat to resume my sleep.

"Moonie, I'd carry you but I would legitimately break my ribcage if I did that in this state."

I sighed, slowly fluttering my eyes open as he spoke. His bright eyes were the first thing I saw when I woke up. He was standing my by side of the door, holding it open as he peered down at me. His hand was on my shoulder, his other reaching for my belt.

"Come on, love. It's getting ridiculously cold."

I finally snapped back into my senses and sat up in my seat. I finally looked up to see that we were in front of Leo's apartment. I sighed and finally got out of the seat, stepping outside into the cold. It was nearing 12 at night now, and was definitely colder than since we left.

As soon as I stepped out, Leo closed the car door behind me, and his hand reached for my own. I snuggled closer to him, and together, we made our way inside his place. I didn't see Leo's car around the parking lot, and I assumed that Jamal drove it to the campus since it was closer to their dorm.

Once we were upstairs, we both shed our winter gear, then made a beeline for Leo's room. We were already in our pajamas since that's what we both wore before we left my house a few hours back. It took me forever to realize that the boys had a brought spare clothes from home before they came to mine, all thanks to Jamal. Otherwise they'd be in the same pair for the short while they were there.