Ren

A silhouette covered in tight black overall suit nimbly pass a patrolling guards in black uniforms with SMG's firmly held by their hands strapped around their shoulders. Reaching for cover at the base of the 50 storey tall building. After confirming "safe" the figure disappeared once again in the shadows.

Ren, Kazuki Ren has a strange hobby of collecting Androids. Yes, you got that right. He's obsess with bots in humanoid form. Not just any normal bots of course but in exquisite form. A beauty as to say, and if we're talking about beauty in human form, that would be called a woman.

In FDO when we're talking about robots in female form. That would be the Ex machina, walking calculators, with a sets of emotions, human like movements and specially all beauties. The Deus Ex Machina (DEM) industry is at the top dominating its production. Quality and Quantity, DEM industry have it all. So basically the owner is just a pervert that goes with the name Cymon Livan. A type of person who's dream materialise in FDO.

And Ren that obtain his desire the other way around is now currently at the 19th level of a basement, 380 meters below ground.

Grasping at last, the metallic silver key card with an imprint DEM D.D. Pass in his hand. Ren revealed a satisfied smile under the mask.

Changing his line of sight below, he look at the young lady in pity. The owner of the Key card he knocked unconscious lying on the floor. Looking around similar state of other staff and guards can be seen around.

Taking one last look at her ID card he can't help but grimaced. Her name, Tanya Ivanovryakov, Head Researcher of Development Department, Age 25. There, the main point if his disappointment. Her age, barely reaching his strike zone. His 20 himself, his real age. But he much prefer older woman. That's why he felt it's a pity he can't take her, his life will surely be in danger.

Ren not only collected humanoid female bots but also has a collection of his own Shangri-la. Tanya is one he called rare beauty that interest him. A chestnut colored hair almost touching her nape. A pair of glasses in rectangular shape. Oh, and that mature demeanor of a woman.

He stop his urged to take her away. Sealing that tiniest little bit of temptation and slowly moving on to the direction of the vault.

It must be known that Cymon Livan loves his women- sorry, wrong sentence. That Cymon Livan adores his employees. Their a much nicer words.

Stealing a woman under his nose will have a much tremendous effect. Ren doesn't want to be hunted down by a full force of Ex machina fully armed in battle mode. He doesn't want a whole continent his enemy yet.

Ren nonchalantly move forward in small steps like an owner of the building.

Easily opening the vault using the Key card pass. He strolled inside not even paying attention if more traps lay ahead.

What appeared in sight is a vast quantity of Ex machina in hibernation mode lined up neatly.

One specific Ex machina light up. Scanning him from head to toe.

"Investigating. Adjusting for central parameters. Conclusion. Authorise."

Just as he thought, the security at the lowest level underground is not too tight. All Ren needed is a Key card.

In other places Rhon broke into. A DNA match up or voice confirmation is needed, there's even that nano chip planted in the foot for recognition. Ah, that is a nasty one. Cause the guy didn't talk. Ren had to chop every suspicious part of the body and test it. He doesn't want to drag a whole body, and Ren much prefers it that way.

"Is he that confidence to his security above ground. Or he didn't doubt the concealment of this place won't be find out?"

Ren asked this question in mind. Shaking his head at the end.

Moving straight to the center of the room. He found what he's looking for. Two gorgeous beings, bare. Parts not belonging to human can be seen, intrinsic signs only to Ex machina's.

The YinYang series. Dest and Cerchen. An Ex machina with each their own capabilities. A very valuable pieces of art that only two of them were made. For now. All Ex machina's were built with magic and technology of course. But this newly created YinYang series out-match those before them in terms of magic, durability and many more classified things. (At this point, your author is too lazy to think of many more classified things).

Ren took his time examining the two. He look at the log. The black haired Ex machina code named Dest, built meant to destroy, a fully armed fighter built to hold the upper hand in close and range combat.
And the white haired Ex machina code named Cerchen, the counter part of Dest. Built mainly for information gathering. Interception and analyzing of data. It's actual role is a support.

After a peak on the information of Cerchen, Rhon exclaim in rejuvenation.

"This! This is what I'm looking for! Ha ha hahaha... *cough cough* hold it. Let's get out for now. Those Esper dogs should have sniff it by now."

"Gate"

With a word, pitch black shadows loomed over him and Cerchen. Then it form into a maw, like a beast it devoured them whole.

Ren and the Ex machina Cerchen vanished from the room. Leaving the whole room in dead silence once again. Only a Key card was left out of place on the floor.

Seconds later 10 figures emerge instantly in the empty room. What all of them have in common is there black uniforms supposed to be only wore by the infamous Black Special Operatives. And what they use to instantly teleport are shadow elements, a great similarity Ren used earlier.

A man that goes with the name Konrad Hofer, the leader of the group voice out his thoughts not directed to any of them but meant to the guy who left earlier.

"Brat! What are you gonna do with only the Cerchen that is only good at analysing?"

But before the man could think of an answer.

"Investigating. Adjusting for central parameters. Conclusion. Intruders. Optimal choice. Annihilate."

An Ex machina already made its judgement.

The whole room lighted and thousands of Ex machina awaken from their slumber.

Even though the building is just an undercover branch. Cymon Livan is much carefree in his expenditure. Putting a number of 5000 Ex machina in a side branch as guards is nothing to him. He rules a whole continent, with lots of supplies to get from. The lost of 5000 troops is nothing.

The floor opened a partition. There, many more Ex machina's streamed out coming from the 20th floor.

The whole defense system of the DEM Development Department branch activated.

With the "Gate" not working, Konrad Hofer bellowed, filled with murderous rage.

"BRRAAAT!!!"

» » »