Xen Rey

» » »

Desolate World

Four rulers. Four divided territories. Waging wars in eternity. Thirsty for power they fought, slaughtered, bathed in blood, piling up mountains of corpses in their wake. But still, they hunger forever more.

Xen Rey, a ruler and a king. Seeking for something. His fate, destination, his limits. Usurping the South Coast bordering East and West territories. He fortified his defense more than on the offense. Gaining growth and stability.
Unlike the other kings, Aeon, Shea, and Bane. A Warbeast, Demon, and a devil respectively. Xen Rey is a Draig, the progenitor race of dragons. Led to extinction, the Draignian race escape to the surface. Built a continent called Dragnia and called themselves anew, Dragnewt. And so the one remaining race of Draig were seized by Xen Rey after killing the last ancestor race of the Draigs.

As stated the Desolate World is a survival of the fittest. The players climb the rank by dragging down their superiors then usurping their existence.

Aeon killed the Warlord of the Warbeast, Shea assassinated the player who killed the Demonlord, and Bane destroyed the Archdevil of devils.

» » »

"...And that's how I got here."

Finishing his sides story. Ren rested his back on the couch. Waiting for the other person to respond. He gambled his way to this Barren Wasteland to accomplish his goal. If the other side refuses then he would willingly give up. But after a closer look at those vermilion eyes brimming with ambitions locked unto him. His travel is surely not for nought. And as he had guessed. After arrival Ren gathered all information he needed with the help of Cerchen he stole from Cymon Livan. An Ex-machina built for the sole purpose of gathering informations and analyzing things. With the use of tech and magic the range for a search expanded vastly. She searched, connecting to the spirit layline, reading the undulating thoughts of the servants, soldiers and retainers and other inhabitants.

Spirit layline- basically magic always emits a colored line unseen to the naked eyes. That mana used in casting spells recovered from the elements or  energy of the surroundings . So there's always a connection between the body and spiritual plane. Cerchen use that connection to gather data. Using a two long tail like hair,  at the tip is a pointed conical shape greenish metal meant to disrupt the spirit flaw and gathering of data.

He found out that of all the four rulers. Xen Rey the keeper of the south coast is the only person that's easy to talk to. Having a more rationale than the other three. Aeon is a muscle head so he's the least of the options. Shea would might be a bit better but according to her gathered personality. He will end up falling for her trap. And the last isn't good either, Bane is a kid with a crude twisted personality of an adult. And so Xen Rey the mediocre of them all ended up the best pick. And he also learned something nicely about him.

"...The gate to the surface will only reveal itself when a victor is decided. That's is how the game should be, but as expected. Those people loves to fool around. Like the name of the Game stated; FATE DIVERSITY, a never ending possibilities."

Xen Rey responded with an impish cold smile. His eyes narrowed envisioning what will happen soon.

Ren being considerate stayed silent. Running a thought of his own.

-the war between races should be hastened now. Skipping unto the realm of Gods. With this, a new start is dawning.

Xen Rey never had any idea what the person named Ren Kazuki had in mind. But...

"As they say, "risk come hand in hand with opportunity" I'll ignore your ulterior motive for now and will make a temporary alliance with you."

"Deal! And on what my motive coming here is only a simple thing."

Ren hunched on the table, his arms on his chins. With a serious face he declared.

"I want to drag down the Gods to this earth."

Xen Rey's eyes squinted. Then he burst into laughter.

"...how childish, is what I want to say but, it's an interesting goal."

What Ren found nicely about this guy is his view point of things. They go beyond advancing further. The Desolate World is just a small cage from him. That's why Ren was convinced that Xen Rey will accept the proposal to invade the surface world. At first Ren just wanted to see if he can add more chaos to the surface world transforming it to much more lively place.

"Now, let us go for a visit to the others and call for a temporary truce. Wouldn't want someone to stab you at the back would you?"

Xen Rey declared so, then out of blue the two- no three vanished leaving the guess room to dead silence.

» » »