Chapter VII: Cthulu Mythos Part II

» » »

Evening continued on in Xena and is now midnight. In a manor own by the head of Innovation Department Branch of the well known Commerce Guild. Reputed by their vast amount of connection even to other continents. In fact, their ain't no continent in the world of FDO that doesn't have a branch of the Commerce Guild.

Rubbing the sweats on his forehead by his hand momentarily, the Alvenian then again continued his work.

Sparks here and there scattered then moments later sounds of drilling, hammers working echoed at the basement of the house, then came silence. The scenes repeated and continued.

Al leaned on the wall by the stairs going down the basement. A look of worry shown on her expression. Not on herself but devoted to the Alvenian working a whole night because of her.

» » »

Morning came just after sunrise, the door of entry to the basement opened. Rhon with a pale face and a dark color around his eyes sign of lack of sleep was greeted by the sight of Al. Soundlessly sleeping, seated on the step, right shoulder leaning on the wall supporting her head. A small amount of silvery threads covering parts of her eye.

Basically Al stayed awake as much as she can until her eyes finally succumbed to her sleepiness.

-she look so peaceful when sleeping. No matter how many times I've seen it... she really is a beauty huh. Even her posture in sleeping has a charm in it.

Unknowingly, Rhon had slowly took his foot before the sleeping Al. His hand drawn out trying to reach something, eventually his fingers made contact to her glossy white cheek.

-uhwaa.. so it's this soft. How comical, too think that I'd be bothered in such small matters. Progress? no. A change perhaps? or is this what they called growth?

His mind preoccupied with this thoughts.

His palm may have been cold or she sensed the warm feeling it emitted to her cheek. The sleeping beauty awakes greeted by a fresh smile from Rhon.

"Good morning, sleepy head"

Her vision still a bit blurry cause by that dazzling smile. Still couldn't comprehend what is happening.

"Wh-What are you doooiiing!?"

Her cute flustered reaction after finally noticing the palm of Rhon by her cheeks and the close distance of their faces to each other, that it led to a conclusion of misunderstanding on Al's part.

Because of trying to protect her.. chastity, which is a misunderstanding. Al made a move pushing her hands forward leaving Rhon on a state of falling down and eventually crashed on the base of the stair.

» » »

Six pointed objects with a length of 2 feet, 5 inches height and 12 inches wide had stop and suspended midair. With a thought from Rhon that commanded "Feuer" from his mind, the tips of the six Claihme soulhas series produce a light then a burst of bluish white lights materialise hitting their target, a 10 meter radius boulder pulverizing it to pieces.

Currently Rhon and Al is at a place called "Proving Ground". It had such a name because all weapons produced by the Innovation Department are all tested here before approval. A building fifty meters in length and width, and thirty meters before the ceiling. The materials used to built it was reinforce by magic so it is sturdy as a fortress.

The Claihme soulhas series can also be called one of the work of art by Rhon. Its navigation is mind controlled. Much the same like those devices in the fleet. In fact Rhon even has a bigger one like this toys, and many more others he invented in his pass time in Emidome. He had some of his toys in the fleet he boarded, currently guarding his private room.