The metal Grim Reaper

Meanwhile, from far away, Eggman was in his base, looking through his computer. He watched as every little kid was walking and running around asking for treats and laughing and playing. He groaned and covered his ears a bit. "Ugh. Pathetic little kids," he said. "They're fooling themselves. Pretending to be something they're not all just for candy. All those gimme-gimme's over and over! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" He was so irritated, he slammed on his computer desk and his camera went static, and turned back on again to where Sonic and his friends were. He looked up and laughed watching them in costumes. "Hohohohoho! How old are they?!" He laughed. "And...is Shadow trick-or-treating with them?!" He laughed harder, but then took a closer look at Cream. "Awww, but look at her. She looks like she could be getting a lot of treats." Just then, Orbot and Cubot came in. "You want to try and get rid of them again?" Orbot asked. "Hmmmmm," Eggman said, thinking. "Well...I could-" suddenly, when he turned around, he looked at the two. The robots themselves were dressed up in costumes and holding trick-or-treat bags. "What do you think you're doing?!" Eggman asked in rage. "Well...you see...," Cubot began, nervously. Eggman groaned. "Let me guess. Candy?" Cubot was then about to speak, but Orbot cut him off. "Actually! We're going out to be disguised like the other kids, and uh...help you out. Not like we're going to ditch you into going trick-or-treating because we know you'll fail like all the time." When Orbot finished, Eggman studied them. After a moment if silence, he said, "Go on then. And don't you dare go trick-or-treating!" They both nodded, and went out of Eggman's lair quickly. Eggman thought for a moment again. "How am I gonna get rid of Sonic...?" He asked slowly. He looked back at Sonic and the gang. "Trick-or-treating.... Halloween. Candy. Nothing but tricks and treats. Tricks and treats...." Suddenly his eyes widened. "Tricks and treats!" He got up, and ran quickly out of his lab. He went to a dark room, and turned on the lights where he saw a bunch of his experiments and machines. He walked past many encapsulated robots, and stopped in front of tge main one. He opened up the capsule. He looked in and saw the face of Metal Sonic. Metal Sonic's red eyes glowed and made a few noises. "Metal Sonic. I have a job for you," Eggman said, looking down at him. After a few minutes of talking, Metal Sonic gave off one quick nod, and walked off. Metal Sonic looked back, and Eggman said, "Good luck out there. This will get rid of them for sure." Metal Sonic looked forward. His turbine started whirring and roaring, and then, he flew off. He flew toward a small store, and went into a costume aisle. He then grabbed a black cloak, a white, plastic, skull mask, and finally grabbed a trick-or-treat bucket. Before he left again, the last thing he grabbed was a big scythe. For Halloween, Metal Sonic dressed up...as the Grim Reaper.