An unexpected dinner

While Shadow was passed out, Blaze warmed up Cream, who was still shivering and whimpering. "I'm not gonna open my fridge ever again...!" She said, sniffling. "You'll be okay," Blaze said, warming up her ears. Eventually, they woke up Shadow. "Shadow...," Amy said softly. Shadow slowly opened his eyes. His vision was a bit blurry. "Is...Cream...okay...?" He asked, quietly. Cream walked up to him with a small smile. "I'm okay, Mr. Shadow," she said. She slowly hugged him as Shadow sat up and hugged her back. "That's good Cream," he said, petting her. "Let's get the heck out of here," Knuckles said. "Agreed," Amy said. They all nodded, helped Shadow up, and walked out. Adjacent to the kitchen, was a great hall. The room was lit with candles and a fireplace, so there wasn't really a need to turns the lights on. When they walked into the hall, Shadow's eyes widened. It was the dining hall that was in his nightmare! It was all there. Same long table, big chandelier, huge painting, and all! Shadow quivered only a little bit. Cream looked up at him as she held his hand. "There's no scary ghosts or monsters here, Mr. Shadow," she said. "I-I know...," Shadow said slowly. They all looked at the table. "This seems quite pleasant," Blaze said. "A bit dusty, but fancy." At the table were silver platters. Silver slowly walked up to one, and before he touched it, he stopped. "Hold on," he said slowly. He stepped back, and placed his fingers on his temple. He then slowly raised the lid up with his telekinesis. Shadow flinched and covered his mouth. But when he opened it, his eyes widened to a gourmet meal of meat and potatoes and corn! His mouth watered as the steam rose and the smell went up inside his nostrils. He slowly sat in front of the plate, and folded a napkin. "Um...Silver?" Blaze asked. "Aren't you afraid that there might be something in that food?" Silver looked at his plate. He touched his potatoes softly with his finger. They felt warm. He slowly grabbed a fork, and ate some. His eyes widened, and he smiled happily. "This is actually...really good!" he said with excitement. And so he started to eat. "Somebody oughta watch him," Tails said. They nodded. Meanwhile, Cream sat next to the fire place. Shadow walked to her and sat behind her. Cream yawned and layed her hand on his chest fur, giggling softly. "Mr. Shadow," Cream said. "Yes, Miss Cream?" He asked. "Do you believe in ghosts?" She asked. Shadow looked at her. "Well...," he began. He thought of the nightmares he had again, but he didn't flinch or shiver. All he did was sigh. "Let's say that...ghosts are just trying to get in your head...and make you think they're real," he explained. Cream turned to him and hugged him. "Well I'm not scared of ghosts," she said. "Whether they're real or not." Shadow smiled a bit and patted her head. "That's good Cream," he said. Finally, Silver finished his plate, and burped. "Excuse you," Blaze said with a face of annoyance. "Sorry," Silver said, wiping his face with his napkin. "That was really good. I wish I had more." Just then, another plate of food appeared. This time, it was a beautiful golden brown chicken breast and mashed potatoes. Silver smiled big, and started to gobble it up. "Woah! Silver! Slow down!" Amy said. But Silver wasn't listening as he devoured up more and more. "Mr. Silver, you're gonna get a tummy ache if you eat too fast!" Cream warned him. "This food is too good! Come on and eat guys!" Silver shouted as bits of chicken flew out of his mouth. "He's eating like a hog," Rouge said. "Not like a hedge hog at all," Knuckles said. "We gotta get him to stop eating!" Tails shouted. They went to pull Silver's chair out, but Silver grabbed hold of the table in front of him. "No! I don't want to leave my dinner!" Silver whined as he held on. He leaned in and literally dunked his head in and ate out of the plate! "Silver! No!" Shadow shouted, and so they grabbed his legs, and pulled him. They pulled and tugged, and Silver was slipping. "S-So sorry food...!" Silver said, tearing up. "I'll never forget you...! You tasted so good...!" He then let go, and cried as they dragged him out of the kitchen.