Super wizard, vampire, and sorcerer

The ghost looked at them in anger, but then he started to laugh. "You think you're all getting out of here?!" He asked loudly. "Aren't you forgetting someone?!" He pointed up, and Sonic and his friends looked up, and gasped. Above them, was the sparkling, surviving Metal Sonic, carrying Cream! "Cream!" They shouted. Cream had a worried look on her face, and her eyes were closed. She looked like she was having a nightmare. Only, she was just lying still. They looked as Metal Sonic slowly removed his mask, and looked down at them with his red glowing eyes. The Boogeyman then looked down at Sonic. "Looks like you won't be needing this anymore," he said. "Not like you're gonna keep living on." He then pointed a finger at him, and Sonic fell to his knees, grunting and ducking his head down. There was then a white glowing in his chest, and there were some dark waves swirling to the Boogeyman's finger like a vacuum cleaner. Sonic then started to shrink slowly, and his fangs, stretchy arms, and fur started to disappear. He then started hearing his normal tone of voice as he panted, weakly. Shadow and Silver helped him up. The dark energy then started to swirl around the ghost, and that made the ghost feel even more powerful. "THIS IS THE END!" He said in a bolder and darker voice. "THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE SUN RISE AGAIN!" Metal Sonic then slowly set Cream down, and out of nowhere, seven colored lights swirled around him. "The seven Chaos Emeralds!" They shouted. They watched as Metal Sonic absorbed the dark and negative energy of the Chaos Emeralds, and he seemed to be regenerating back to his new undamaged self. They then watched as Metal Sonic rose up in front of the moon. His cloak flying and torn behind him. And then, they watched as his scythe suddenly grew bigger and sharper! Metal Sonic was then growing bigger, and looking a bit rustier, his face seeming to be losing its color. Now part of his face seemed to be rusted.... Dead.... He then sank down, slowly growing twice as big as before. He made dark tech sounds as he held his scythe. They watched in awe at his transformation. Sonic looked at Shadow and Silver, and they both nodded. He then looked back at the Boogeyman and Metal Sonic. "That's your trick huh?" He asked. "Well guess what? We have a treat for you!" The seven Chaos Emeralds then spun around the three hedgehog heroes. They spun faster and faster, and with a powerful golden burst, the hedgehogs turned into their super form! A super wizard, a super vampire, and a super sorcerer!