Shadow's Nightmare (Phase 2)

As the room started changing, Shadow was doing nothing but holding his head. "What the heck is going on?" He thought. "Is this voice trying to confuse me...or make me go crazy? Is this all some sort of hallucination trying to make me go insane? Is there a way out?" Shadow asked himself more and more questions, he didn't realize what was happening. Suddenly, he saw that everywhere was dark. Not completely. He could still see. He slowly started to walk forward. And then...he saw something. It looked like a mine cart. He walked closer, and saw a track. The picture was clear. It was a rollercoaster. Suddenly, the voice appeared again. "Hello again, Shadow," it said. "Want to go for a ride?" Shadow slowly looked at it. He wasn't gonna go anywhere if he refused. So he slowly stepped in the cart. The voice was then talking like it was at an amusement park. "Alright kids. Please make sure you keep all limbs inside of the car at all times. There will be some bumps on the track, so if you don't hang on to that bar, you'll get severely hurt. Maybe even die. Who knows?" Shadow got chills as the voice said that. And so he held on tightly to the bar. Just then, the rollercoaster made a huge creaky sound. Almost like a scream. And then...he started to go. He went slowly through the track, and saw ahead of him, two doors. The cart pushed open the doors, and inside...was a horrible sight! Inside, he saw what looked like some sort of sweat shop. There were saw blades whirring everywhere, and meathooks hanging above him! He heard drilling and welding and clanking of metal. He looked left and right, and saw what appeared to be big butchers. They turned and to look at him. They were behind scratched glass, and Shadow was afraid that they might break through. They laughed insanely, and started appearing through the glass with cleavers covered in blood from the meat. Shadow got chills, and he held himself close, shivering and gulping with fear. Shadow was apparently going slowly on this ride because he looked at those bearded butcher faces for a long time. He was getting scared the more he looked at them. He then saw another door. The cart pushed through them. But when he was in...he immediately screamed as he dropped straight down! He held on tightly to the bar and shut his eyes as he was going down fast. The track was then leveled, but as he opened his eyes, he gagged as he saw butchers chopping up meat, with blood squirting in the glass! He then heard evil screams and laughter coming from them. One of the panels of glass was apparently broken, and so when a butcher chopped a piece of meat, blood squirted in Shadow's face! Shadow was first fine with it since it was just meat. But when he wiped it off...he looked at it.... IT WAS ACTUALLY BLOOD! He looked through the glass, and saw butchers screaming as their fingers and hands were getting chopped off! The screams were so scary and loud, that Shadow wanted to cover his ears. But there was no seatbelt. And so Shadow might fly off the ride. So he just shut his eyes and whimpered a bit as he was going faster and faster. "There's no turning back from fear Shadow," the voice said in his head. "You cannot escape the fear." Suddenly, the cart started to slow down. Shadow slowly opened his eyes and the cart went through another two doors. And then, the cart stopped. He slowly got off and looked around. It was dark all over. He looked above and saw dark objects swinging over him slowly. Suddenly, a light came on just like that, and Shadow screamed and gagged. Above him...his friends...were chopped...covered in blood...and hung by their slit throats by meat hooks! Shadow thought of passing out. It was horrific. There could literally be nothing scarier than this. Nothing...could be more scary...more frightening...than looking at his friends like that. He looked at the Silver's body. He saw that Silver's body was slowly ripping off his head. The body suddenly part from his head, and Silver's bloody, lifeless body splattered on the cold, dark ground. Shadow gagged more and thought, "Please be over.... Please...be over...!" He suddenly started to sniffle. The voice then came back. "Awww. Is someone going to cry? I figured after this, you might feel hungry. For meat of course," it said. "LET ME OUT OF HERE! LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!" Shadow screamed. "Are you sure? You might regret doing this," the voice said. "LET ME OUT NOW OR I'LL FIND YOU MYSELF AND DESTROY YOU!!!" Shadow screamed. "As you wish," the voice said. And then, the room changed again.