Spooky Scary Halloween Battle!

The three super hedgehog heroes flew up, and faced the two enemies in front of the Halloween moon. They watched as the two monsters grew giant. Sonic showed no fear. "Trick or Treat, Boogeyman!" Sonic yelled. "You guys ready?!" "I am always ready!" Shadow shouted, crossing his arms. "I won't lose!" Silver shouted. "Let's go!" Sonic shouted, and they flew off straight toward the Boogeyman. But then, they saw something as they got in a triangle formation. They watched as Metal Sonic got in front of them, and struck down his giant scythe! The hedgehogs quickly scattered and ran toward the two enemies! "Woah! That was too close!" Sonic yelled as he flew toward Metal Sonic. "He'll chop us to pieces if we try to stop them!" Shadow yelled as he and Silver flew toward the Boogeyman. "We may be able to use chaos control in order to slow down the slashing!" Silver shouted. That was the cue for Metal Sonic to start slashing! Quickly, they all made their move. "Chaos control!" They shouted. And then, time started to slow down! Both monsters didn't know what was going on as they started to attack them without noticing the time change. Sonic flew toward Metal Sonic, and attacked him three times in the rusty part of his face! Shadow and Silver then got in front of the Boogeyman, and they started to attack the belly of the beast!  After a few beatings, time turned to normal, and both monsters fell down, and the rest of Sonic's friends started to give them a beating as well. They then quickly got out of the way as the monsters flew back up in the sky, getting angry. "ENOUGH! NOW IT IS OUR TURN!" The Boogeyman yelled. He then spawned a blue flame from his two hands, and fired it right at the super hedgehogs! Sonic, Shadow, and Silver quickly flew out of the way of the flames. "Hey! No need to play with fire!" Sonic yelled. "Here we come again you creeps!" Silver yelled. Shadow slowly removed his inhibitor rings, and charged up a lot of energy. Sonic then stopped him. "Woah! Not yet Shadow!" Sonic yelled. "Better save that as our final blow." Shadow nodded and put them back on. They then flew toward Metal Sonic again, caused time to slow down again, and they all attack him right in his rusty face. The face then started to become more and more trashy the more they attacked it. They then flew toward the Boogeyman. Sonic and Silver flew straight toward the Boogeyman's hands as Shadow yelled, "Chaos blast!" That caused a huge amount of energy that blasted straught toward where the Boogeyman's heart would be. The two monsters fell down again as time went to normal again, and Sonic's friends beat them up again. The two monsters then started to get weaker! "ENOUGH GAMES!" The Boogeyman yelled. He suddenly grabbed all the hedgehogs in his hands, and shut them tightly. Sonic, Shadow, and Silver grunted as they were getting scrunched up. "Ugh...now...Shadow...!" Sonic grunted. Shadow then slowly removed his inhibitor rings. But then, the Boogeyman felt no movement in his hands. He did it.... He won.... The monsters won.... "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He laughed, victoriously. "NOW NO ONE WILL EVER CROSS OUR PATH AGAIN!" "SONIC! SHADOW! SILVER!" Amy cried. "No...!" Blaze muttered. It was then complete silence.

But then...the Boogeyman saw a golden glow in his hands! He was first curious, but then he was surprised as a huge golden glow burst out of his hands! They all watched in shock as Sonic, Shadow, and Silver looked down at them. They then all flew fast toward the Boogeyman! "NO! NO! IT CAN'T BE! NOOOOOOO!" The Boogeyman screamed. "NOW SHADOW!" Sonic and Silver screamed as they all flew straight toward the core. "CHAOS PUNISHMENT!" Shadow yelled. They then all hit the Boogeyman at the right moment as a huge amount of energy struck the Boogeyman completely. And the attack was so effective, that the Boogeyman looked like he was vaporizing! "NOOOOOOOooooooo.......," he said as his final word. They then looked at Metal Sonic. They looked straight at his scythe, and they all turned to each other and nodded. They all zoomed straight toward the arm, and broke straight through it, causing the arm to break off, and the hand to let go of the scythe! They then all grabbed the end of the scythe, and swung the blade straight through Metal Sonic's head! It broke straight through, and they all let go if it, causing the scythe and Metal Sonic, to blast off straight toward the moon!