Mirror hall

As for the girls, they stayed close as Tails was in front of them. "Boy, this place is huge," Amy said. "I hope Cream isn't too scared," Tails said. "We'll rescue her," Blaze said. "I hope those boys aren't getting themselves stuck," Rouge said. They walked and walked for what seemed like a long time, until they saw a door. "Pleasw let's hope that there are stairs behind this door," Tails said as he touch the door knob. He slowly turned it, and it opened. Tails then slowly poked his head in. When he looked, he opened the door wide, and they looked around. Inside was a large room full of mirrors. "Woah," Any said, astonished. "So many mirrors. But why?" "I think this is some sort of maze," Blaze said. "Let's stick together here, and not get lost." And so they all walked through the hall of mirrors. Amy was slowing down as she was looking in the mirrors. She watched as she saw everyone's reflection in every mirror. But she then slowly looked into her reflection. She looked and gasped as she saw a creepy reflection of herself...standing there...looking at her in sadness. The reflection was very dark and gray. It looked at Amy in sadness with black eyes. Even when Amy was moving, her reflection wasn't. It just stood there. She backed up, and ran back to the rest of her friends. But it seemed though Amy's creepy reflection was still there. Still looking sad as if it didn't want Amy to leave. Amy then looked at her reflection again. She then slowly placed her hand on the mirror...but that was a mistake. The reflection gave off a huge creepy smile, and somehow pulled Amy in through the mirror, and the reflection came out, switching places! Now Amy was trapped in the mirror! Amy watched as she saw her friends continue to walk, and she started banging away at the glass, shouting their names! But they couldn't hear her! "TAILS! BLAZE! ROUGE! LET ME OUT!" She screamed. But they couldn't hear her banging nor screaming. It was then her creepy reflection walked to her friends, and gave a small smile. Tails looked back at Amy. "Not frightened now huh Amy?" He asked. The reflection smirked down at him, and gave him a hug. "Um...okay...," Tails said slowly. Blaze and Rouge turned back. "Um...Tails?" Blaze asked. Tails looked at them. Suddenly, his eyes widened as they saw arms reaching out to them! And Tails started to point and stutter. "Tails? Amy? Are you okay...?" Rouge asked. Suddenly, the arms grabbed them and pulled them into the mirrors, and their creepy reflections came out! Amy's reflection then held on to Tails tightly in her arms, and Tails struggled to get free! Suddenly, he looked in one mirror, and saw his creepy reflection in a mirror, reaching out for him! Tails freaked, and squirmed out right before his reflection grabbed him! Tails then started to fly off, but Rouge's reflection followed him! Tails flew fast, and struggled to out maneuver her. Just then, ahead of him he saw his three friends in a mirror, trying to get out! He reached out for the mirror, but then Rouge's reflection smashed it! Tails figured that the girls would get out like that, but he saw that they weren't there anymore! He then saw them in another mirror, but the reflections suddenly started to break every mirror! Tails freaked and trued to make them stop but they couldn't! And he tried to stop them smashing mirrors, but there were three of them and one of him! A few minutes later, Tails looked and saw all of the mirrors were broken! He looked down and was shocked. "No...," he said quietly, starting to cry. He turned around away from them, but then his eyes widened as he saw one mirror that wasn't broken! And his friends were there! He gasped and ran to them. "Don't worry girls!" He shouted. "I'll get you out!" He tried to think of what to do, but he turned and saw all of their reflections walking to him, smirking evilly. They were surrounding him now. And Tails was trapped as his creepy reflection was behind him and in front of the girls! The reflections then got closer...and closer...and suddenly...Tails jumped out of the way at the last second, and the reflections jumped straight into the mirror! Tails then looked in the mirror, and saw the girls fighting off their reflections! Eventually, Amy, Rouge, and Blaze all jumped out, and Amy smashed the mirror with her hammer before their reflections were about to grab them! "Come on! Let's get out of here!" Blaze yelled. And they all ran. Tails then looked ahead of them. "There's the door!" He pointed. They all ran straught toward it, and immediately ran out. Slamming the door behind them.