Cold and trapped

"Where do you suppose we are now?" Blaze asked. They all looked around the place. There we standing on what appeared to be a black and white-checkered tile floor. "Hey Blaze, could you light up a flame for us?" Tails asked. Blaze nodded, and spawned a flame in her hand. It caused only a bit of light. Blaze walked around, until she found a light switch. She turned on the light, and when the lights flashed on bright white, everyone covered their eyes and groaned. "Welp...there goes my eyes," Silver said, rubbing his eyes. "Been a while since we have seen daylight huh?" Blaze asked. "Anyway." They looked around and saw what appear to be pots, pans, ovens, stoves, fridges, sinks, counters, and many many kitchen utensils. "Is this a kitchen?" Cream asked. Shadow looked around, and then saw a cleaver next to a cutting board. He then started having flashbacks of the butchers cutting up meat and their hands. That caused him to scream a bit, and hold his head. "Mr. Shadow? What is it?" Cream asked. "Nothing Cream...," he said. "Just nothing...." "Was this one of your nightmares?" Amy asked. Shadow nodded a bit in silence. "What's so scary about a kitchen," Cream asked as she went to a freezer. It was a giant freezer where chefs put in meat. She put her hand on the knob. "What's in here?" She asked. "Cream! Don't open that door!" Shadow yelled. Too late. Cream slowly opened the door, and a huge amount of cold mist traveled out of the freezer. Cream then slowly went in to investigate. Shadow skated up to grab her. When he did, the freezer door immediately closed! Locking them inside! "SHADOW! CREAM!" Amy yelled. Shadow looked inside the freezer, and he immediately turned white. Inside...was huge frozen meats...hung on meathooks. At that moment, Shadow screamed, and fell to his knees, holding his head and shutting his eyes. Cream screamed and ran to the door, banging her fists against it. "HELP! GET US OUT OF HERE!" She screamed. Amy took out her giant hammer, and ran to the door, screaming as she held her hammer up high. "Amy wait!" Tails yelled. Amy hit the freezer door hard, but that only caused a huge bang that made a loud noise. So loud, Cream and Shadow covered their ears. Amy then started to shake while slowly dropping her hammer. "Thahahahahat...dididididididn't...worororororork...ououououout...welelelelelelelell...," she vibrated. "Amy," Tails said. "You can't break through this freezer door. It's too strong." "Uhuhuhuhuh...yeyeyeyeyeyeyeah...," she said, slowly falling on her knees. Cream uncovered her ears, and jiggled the knob. "G-Guys...! Hurry...It's getting c-c-cold in here...!" She yelled, shivering and holding onto Shadow. Shadow saw the visions of the butchers chopping up more and more meat, and blood splattering in his face. He then started panting hard as he heard an evil laugh from the voice in his head. "Can we at least try to break this down?!" Knuckles asked, gripping his fists. "I'm with him," Rouge said. "Maybe I can get this door opened with my telekinesis," Silver said. "Guys!" Tails yelled. But they started to break it down anyway. Silver struggled to open it while Knuckles punched and Rouge kicked. "WOULD YOU GUYS JUST LISTEN?!" Tails yelled. They stopped and looked at him. "What I was going to say! Is that this door can be pulled open from the outside. So the only way to break this door opened, is for Shadow to break it down!" "I don't know if it's gonna be that easy," Blaze said as she kept hearing Shadow scream. They walked up to the door. "Shadow! You gotta snap out of it!" Knuckles yelled. "You gotta bust out and get yourself and Cream out!" Rouge yelled. "Don't be afraid of what's around you! Don't let that stop you!" Amy yelled. Shadow stopped screaming, and slowly looked up at the door, breathing heavily. Instead of the freezer door, in his eyes, he saw the doors from the rollercoaster. Shadow flinched and shivered, but he managed to get up. "M-M-Mr. Sh-Sh-Shadow...," Cream said, shivering. "I-I-It's j-j-just a d-d-door.... Th-Th-There's n-n-nothing els-s-se...." Shadow looked at the door again, and saw that it went back from the rollercoaster door, to the freezer door. "J-J-Just a door...," Shadow said, shivering from fear and cold. He slowly closed his eyes, breathed in and out slowly, and looked at Cream. "C-C-Cream...you better s-stand back...," he said. Cream walked back slowly, and Shadow started to raise his wrists. He slowly took off his inhibitor rings, and gripped his fists. He breathed heavily, and Shadow gathered up all the energy he could get. And then, he screamed, "I'M NOT AFRAID! I AM SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG! CHAOS BLAST!" He spread his arms out, and that huge amount of energy blasted toward the door, and not only did the door burst open, but his friends fell back! Shadow panted as he slowly looked down at his friends that were lying on the floor, slowly looking up at the Ultimate Life-Form. He slowly picked up the shivering rabbit, and slowly walked out with her in his arms, as if he came out of a burning building. Shadow then slowly tripped, and fell forward. Cream stepped off before Shadow fell down on his knees, and then to his body. They then got up, and looked down at Shadow's now weak and drained body.