Silver wakes up

Back with Blaze and the others, they walked down the halls trying find more stairs. Blaze looked down at Silver she was still carrying. "I should've left you with the rest," she said to him. She was very upset. No one even dared to talk to her. Tails opened one door, and saw that it was a bedroom. "Here's a room," Tails said. They all looked, and walked in. Blaze set Silver down on the bed, and sat beside him, putting her hands on her head. Amy looked at her. "Blaze," she began. "We should've never gone here in the first place," Blaze said. "Cream and Shadow are gone, and Silver is passed out." She looked at him. "He must've been so scared," she said, resting her hand on his hair. "Maybe when he wakes up, he won't freak out as much anymore," Rouge said. "As long as we don't try to scare to him too much again Rouge," Blaze said to her. Tails was looking down, and Rouge looked at him. "What's wrong, Foxy?" She asked. "I know it's Sonic's fault we're here and all...," he explained slowly. "But can we blame him that much? He didn't know we would be stuck here or that Cream would be captured." Blaze looked at him. "Well...he did want to have fun," she said. She then sighed. "If we find them again, let's all stick together. Because we don't want to lose any more than we already have." They nodded and Amy hugged Blaze. Blaze looked at her. "Hehe...thanks Amy...," she said, patting her back. "It won't help I know," Amy said. "But maybe it'll settle the mood." Blaze nodded at her and smiled a bit. "The doctor has it all," she chuckled. Amy giggled and gave a little bow. "I didn't tell you how much I loved your costume Amy," Blaze said. "Awww, I love yours too," Amy said with a sweet smile. Suddenly, Silver started to twitch. Blaze looked at him. "I think he's waking up," she said. Silver groaned a bit, and then slowly opened his eyes. "B-Blaze...?" He slowly asked. His vision was a bit blurry. "Silver," Blaze said, holding his hand. "What...happened...?" He asked. "You fainted, thanks to Rouge," Blaze answered. Rouge smirked and shrugged. Silver looked at her. Instead of screaming, he said, "Oh." Tails then stepped in. "Well, he's not scared anymore,"  he said. Silver sat up. "Where are we?" He asked. "You're in a bedroom. We stopped here to rest," Rouge said. Silver slowly frowned, looked down, and his ears drooped. "Oh...I figured...we were finally out...," he said slowly. "I thought I would wake up from this nightmare...." Blaze frowned. "Silver...," she began. Silver looked at her, and she suddenly kissed his cheek. "Silver. I promise...we are going to get out of here. We're gonna get Cream, find Shadow, and get out of here. Right?" "Right," they all said. Silver nodded slowly and slowly started to smile. "Well...at least most of us are here now," he said. Blaze nodded. "Yes," she said. Silver finally got up on his feet. "Well then, let's keep going," he said. They nodded, and walked out with him. When Silver turned a corner, he saw a black figure in the distance. The girls stopped behind him and saw the figure in confusion. "Is that...?" Silver asked slowly.