Scared Silver

The girls all looked at Tails, and Amy gave him a big hug. "Oh Tails!" She cried. "I'm so sorry!" Tails was confused at first, but he hugged back. "Why are you sorry?" He asked. "Well...we were all trapped...and you rescued us all. You were so brave, Tails. And I just feel...that most of it was my fault...since I got trapped." Tails smiled. "No Amy. It's okay," he said. "Yes I was scared, but no way am I blaming any of my friends for anything." That was almost a lie. "Well...except the whole haunted house thing," he said. Amy then pecked his cheek. "Still. That was very heroic thing to do Tails," she smiled. Tails blushed and smiled. "Hehe...thanks Amy," he said. "Hey! Loom!" Rouge pointed. They looked and saw stairs heading up. "Yes!" Amy cheered. "Onward we go," Blaze said. "Hopefully, we'll be close." They nodded, and went up the stairs. As for the boys, they started taking care of Silver. "Silver. Calm down. It was just a witch," Knuckles said. Silver was hugging his knees and rocking back and forth. "He's right," Sonic said. "You have faced plenty of scarier things than that. I know I have." "Can't...get...that...laugh...out of my head...," he said slowly. Shadow sighed and carried him. "Let's just go," he said. "We must be getting close." Shadow led the way, and Sonic and Knuckles followed him. Now they were going through what a haunted house actually looked like inside. There were spooky pictures on the walls that looked at you as you walk by, and suits of armor holding axes and maces. "See Silver?" Shadow asked. "Everything is fine." He then slowly set him down. Silver's leg wobbled, and slowly took a step. Under his step was a creaky floorboard. He jumped a bit, and started to fly a bit with his telekinesis. Although he was very scared, he could hardly focus on controlling himself. Suddenly, lightening struck, and Silver jumped and yelped, making him fly straight up so fast, his head went through the ceiling! Sonic and Knuckles laughed hard while Shadow shook his head. "Pathetic," he said, grabbing Silver's legs. He pulled him down, and Silver came down on the ground. "Just stay behind me," Shadow said. Silver nodded and stayed behind him. Sonic walked ahead as Silver stood still, and Knuckles lightly pushed him out of the way. "If you stay there Silver, maybe the witch will come after you again," he smirked and chuckled. Silver gasped and stayed close to them. As they were walking, Silver looked out the windows. He looked out at the rain and the moonlight. He then looked back and heard a clanking of metal. The sound seemed like the metak was shaking. He slowly turned, and saw a suit of armor shaking! He walked back slowly, and shut his eyes and made a quiet yelp as the helmet opened. He slowly looked and saw two glowing eyes in the helmet and freaked! He was so scared, he ran and bumped into Knuckles, who bumped into Sonic, who bumped into Shadow! They all looked back at Silver. "Would you calm down? There's nothing in this hallway!" Knuckles shouted. Silver trembled and said, "S-Sorry...b-but...I swear...this place has gh-gh-ghosts...!" They snickered, and then laughed at him. "Silver. Would you chill? You're getting on edge," Sonic said. Shadow sighed and kept walking, but then a mace that was on a knight, struck down, and almost hit him! "Silver!" They all shouted. "I-I didn't do that!" Silver shouted. Shadow turned to him and growled in anger. "Listen Silver!" He began. "You know monsters aren't real. Everything is just trying to mess with you! I swear to you that there is no such thing as ghosts!" As he was shouting, the mace that fell...slowly started to float above him. It then loomed like it was about to whack him! Sonic, Knuckles, and Silver looked at it. Shadow didn't notice it. "Uh...Shadow...?" Sonic pointed. "Don't you tell me you're going alongside Silver on this," Shadow said. Just then, a big white ghost appeared, and was holding onto the mace above Shadow! "Sh-Sh-Shadow!" Silver pointed. "Ugh! What is it?!" Shadow asked in frustration. "A ghost!" They all shouted. "Are you kidding me?! What did I just say?! There's no! Such thing! As-" And suddenly, Shadow was cut off, as the suddenly whacked Shadow like a golf ball! They then watched as Shadow was struck and flown into a door beside them! As the door closed, Sonic opened it again, but the room suddenly turned into a closet! "He's gone!" Knuckles shouted. And then, they all turned around slowly as the ghost started to laugh, and raise the mace up high! "Yoinks!" Silver yelped, and jumped in Sonic's arms! Sonic carried Silver and yelled, "RUN!"