Tricky doors

"Up. My favorite direction," Sonic said, as the group of boys kept walking. "Well it's a haunted house Sonic," Knuckles said. "It might be harder than you think. There are too many rooms." "I agree," Silver said. "It is easy to get lost here." "Well, it is hard if we don't stay on track of where we go," Shadow said. "This place could either fool us, or make us believe this is a huge death trap." "Well let's make sure that we don't grow insane," Sonic said. They walked through a hallway with many doors. "For a basement, this place is actually pretty huge," Silver said. "I think this is more of like another level of the house," Knuckles said. Sonic looked and saw four doors on his left and right, and one door straight ahead of him. Nine doors. Who knows where they go? "It's obvious it has to be...," he thought with a smirk. "This one!" And so he ran toward the door up in front of him, and slammed right into it! Shadow shook his head, and walked right where he was. Sonic grunted, and fell back. Shadow looked at the door and saw something. The door looked like it was...peeling...? Shadow then put his hand on the top of the door. "I knew it. It's a trap," he said as pulled the door down. The door wasn't a door. It was actaully wallpaper. Sonic slowly raised a thumbs up. "Smart one Shadow...," he said slowly. He shook his head, and then got up. "We have to be cautious anyway," Shadow said. "Because who knows what's behind these doors?" Silver nodded as he walked toward one door, which was the first door. He put his hand on the door. It seemed real. He put his hand on the doorknob and jiggled it. "Maybe it's this way," he said as he opened it. But then, when he opened it, an ugly witch from behind the door gave off a loud cackle right in front of Silver's face that caused him to scream and fall back! The witch then stopped cackling, and closed the door. Silver's quills stood up, and his eyes widened. "Nope.... Wrong door...," he said slowly. "Definitely not the door...." Knuckles helped him up. Silver's whole body was shivering with fear. "Okay. I'll try one," Knuckles said as he handed Silver to Sonic. He walked toward the second door. "Second time's the charm...?" He asked slowly. He stood behind the door, and opened it slowly, making sure that a witch wasn't going to come out. Silver gasped and civeres his eyes as Knuckles opened it. Knuckles stood in front of it slowly, and looked inside. It was a hallway. "Guys! This must be it," he said as he walked to it. But when he walked inside, his face ran into it like he his something. He took a step back and touched what he walked into. It was a screen. Knuckles grew angry, and tore the screen off. "Nevermind," he grumbled. "Okay. This is starting to get annoying," Shadow said. "I'm just gonna go to a random door." He then looked at the one he was right next to, and opened it up. But when he opened it, a white hand came right in front of him! Shadow didn't jump or scream, but he was embarrassed as the hand appeared to be booping his nose, and lightly patting his cheek. Then, a voice appeared from the room. It sounded a bit goofy as the voice laughed stupidly and said, "Uh-uh-uh. That's the wrong door. Silly boy," the voice said. The hand then pulled back and the door closed. Shadow then got so angry being played like that, and he suddenly banged open every door in the hall. Out came not only the witch, but also ghosts, bats, and bugs. Finally, there was one door that from the other side were stairs. "This way!" Shadow shouted. Sonic grabbed Silver who was still quivering in fear, and raced through the door along with Knuckles. As they raced up the stairs, Sonic gasped as they saw a door at the top of the stairs! But apparently, the more they climbed, the door still seemed to be on the top of the stairs! And behind them, the stairs started to crumble down! "I'm not gonna let this house trick me again!" Shadow shouted as he waited until Sonic, Knuckles, and Silver were in front of him. And right before the stairs crumbled under him, he immediately blasted the others in front of him quickly up the stairs, and made ut to the door! He then quickly opened it, and they all ran in, with Shadow slamming the door behind before all the stairs crumbled. They all panted, and looked at each other. "Gee...I wonder how the girls are doing...?" Sonic asked, panting.