Grown babies

The first thing that Sonic and the gang landed on when they fell, was a cold and wet floor. "Dang," Sonic said, shivering. "Everyone okay?" He called out. The place they were in wasn't too dark. There were torches hanging on the walls. He watched as everyone got up, groining. "Ew. Gross," Amy said, wiping the water off her. "Where are we now?" Knuckles asked. "I think this is the basement," Tails said. Shadow looked out at everyone. "Wait...where's Cream?" They all looked around, and saw Cream wasn't with them! Amy gasped. "Metal Sonic must've grabbed Cream before we all dropped in here!" She freaked. "So much for this stupid haunted house idea," Silver said. "Nice one Sonic," Knuckles said. "Hey! Don't blame me! Shadow was the one that started it!" Sonic shouted. "Plus, you agreed on going!" "Enough!" Blaze yelled. They all stopped and looked at her. "Seriously! This holiday is for babies! It's even turning grown people like you into babies! I have never seen such immature behavior! Now let's stop bickering, and work together on this!" They all were shocked at what she was saying. "If we're gonna get Cream back, we're gonna have to split into two groups," she said. "Why split?" Knuckles asked. "One, because I said so," she explained. "Two, because I don't want to go anywhere with you guys who brought is here." Amy stepped in. "I'm with Blaze on this," she said. "Let's split up, men and women. Or excuse me, baby boys, and grown ladies." The boys rolled their eyes, and Rouge chuckled. "What did I do?" Tails asked. "I didn't assign to come here." Blaze looked at him. "Okay, you can come with us," she said. "Just so that we have an even number of people on each side. Plus, we need someone smart beside us." She smiled and kissed Tails' nose. Tails blushed and chuckled shyly. "Okay. Let's go," Blaze said. "Girls on one side, guys on the other." The girls left while the guys rolled their eyes against before leaving the other way. Before they left very far, Rouge asked. "Um, are we not even going to comment on Metal Sonic's costume?" That made everyone chuckle and say a bunch of comments. "Oh my gosh, how old is he?" Sonic asked. "Thought I was the only one," Shadow said. "Seriously? Like who told him to play dress up?" Amy asked. Blaze rolled her eyes, and they all kept walking and talking. "I hate Halloween," she muttered.