Quiet rain

The girls kept walking and walking, but they suddenly heard faint screaming and footsteps going fast. "What is that sound?" Rouge asked. They then heard this girlish scream, and they immediately ran toward the sound. "Maybe it's Cream!" Blaze exclaimed. They ran faster and faster, and the sound got louder and louder! "CREAM!" They all shouted. But once they all turned a corner, they suddenly bumped into something! It was something that was coming for them. They fell, and rubbed their heads. "Ow...," Tails groaned. "What the heck hit us?" Amy asked. "Amy?" Someone asked. "S-Sonic...?" She asked slowly. They all looked up, and they saw the boys, standing in front of them. "Sonikku!" Amy screamed. She got up to hug him, but she then saw him carrying Silver. "Why are you carrying Silver like that?" She asked. She then looked at Silver. "And why is he shivering so much?" She tried to put a hand on him, but Silver flinched, and shut his eyes. "I think this haunted house is getting to him," Sonic said. "Ever since that witch scared him, he won't calm down," Knuckles said. Rouge then smirked. "Scared by a witch huh?" She asked, with a sly look on her face. She walked in front, and jumpscared him so bad, that Silver made a high-pitch scream...and fainted. "Welp...," Sonic said. "At least we won't hear from him again." Blaze then stepped in. "So that's what that scream was," she said. Tails then stepped in. "We thought it was Cream making that noise," he said. Sonic chuckled. "Kinda sounds like it," he said. He looked down at Silver, feeling a bit down. "Is everyone okay?" He asked them. The girls and Tails nodded. "Let me hold Silver," Blaze said. Sonic handed him to Blaze, and Blaze cradled him slowly. That was when Amy suddenly hugged Sonic tightly. "Sonic...," Amy said slowly. "Yes?" Sonic asked. "If we ever get out of here.... Let's not ever...ever...go to another one of these!" Sonic looked down in guilt and sadness. "I'm sorry...," he said slowly. "You should be," Blaze said, feeling upset. "Not cool Sonic." Sonic closed his eyes slowly, and sighed. "Let's just go find-" he began, but then Tails asked. "Hey. Where's Shadow?" "Oh," Sonic said. "Well...we were walking down this hallway...and then this ghost came and-" Sonic tried to explain, but then Blaze cut him off. "Just go find him," she sighed, sounding exhausted. "I've been through enough already. I hate Halloween." She walked off, and so did the other girls. Tails turned back to Sonic slowly. "Sonic...," he said softly. "...just go Tails...," Sonic mumbled. "Just go...." Tails frowned...then turned back...and walked off. Sonic sighed, and Knuckles patted his shoulder. "Come on Sonic," Knuckles said. "Let's go." Sonic nodded slowly...but he still stood there as he heard nothing...but the rain kept pouring down...quietly.