Dinner

Please dont read this chapter. It sucks dick Oh god.

Coiny stood at the entrance of the restaurant waiting for Pin. He waited and waited. Minutes passed by that seemed like hours to Coiny.

“Hey!”

Coiny glanced over and saw Pin waving at him.

“Oh, hey you're here. C'mon let's go inside.”

Donut was at the counter as the two approached.

“Hey you two. Where would you like to sit?”

“The most expensive part of the restaurant.”

Pin looked at Coiny in a bit of shock. She whispered “Are you sure you want to pay that much?”

“Trust me.” Coiny replied.

“Follow me you two.” Donut said interrupting. They followed Donut to a place with a booth and had a view to their right. “A waiter will be here shortly.” Donut stated. “Wow Coiny. This place is beautiful.”

“I chose it just for today as a special surprise.” Coiny and Pin looked at the sunset.

“Hello Coiny, Pin. What would you guys like?” They both turned around a little startled and saw Firey waiting for an answer. “Oh, hey Firey. How've you been?” Pin asked. “I've been alright. Usual. Anyway what would you guys like?” Firey started to have a smug look on his face.”Filet Mignon.” Pin said. “Filet, Mignon.” Firey repeated after Pin writing down her order on a piece of paper. “Prime rib sounds good to me.” Coiny answered. Firey wrote that down on the same piece of paper. “Have a good day.” Firey said to both of them mainly looking at Coiny. As they waited they conversated saying things like “How was your day?” and “What have you been doing?” Normal things that friends do. “Here is your food you guys.” It was Firey. “Thank you Firey.” Pin thanked him.

“My pleasure.” Firey having a smug face glancing at Coiny for a second. “You both have a good night, and tell me if you need anything.”

“Will do.” Coiny told him.

They both started eating until Coiny spoke. “Isn't the view from here beautiful?”

“Yes. It's gorgeous!”

“Y’know, this reminds me of someone.”

“Who?”

“A person who is beautiful, stunning and gorgeous.” Coiny could see Pin blushing even with her body being red.

“Y-you really mean it?”

“Of course I do, Pin. You're the best friend I've ever had.”

“Wow. Thanks so much Coiny.”

“Speaking of which, we've been friends for over 6 years now and I've been thinking..”

“Yea?”

“Well, I don't want to be friends anymore, I-”

“Oh I'm so sorry you feel that way. I guess I should leave then..” Pin started getting up but Coiny stopped her.

“Wait. Let me finish. I don't want to be friends, I don't even want to be best friends, I want to be..” Coiny paused. “more than friends. I want me to be yours, and you to be mine. You are so beautiful, fun and great to be with. I want to be with you forever. For the rest of my life. Youre the only person i care about before anyone else. If anything happened to you I wouldnt know what to do with myself. So..” Coiny got out of his chair and kneeled next to Pin. “W-will you go out with me?” Pin stood there in shock. She had both her hands on her mouth and had a tear rolling down one of her eyes.

“C-Coiny. That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Of course I want to go out with you! You're the nicest object in the world!” Pin got up and hugged Coiny as hard as she could. “I'm so happy!” Coiny stood up.

“I'm happy you feel that way, Pin.” Pin went up to Coiny and kissed him. Coiny didn't expect it at first but slowly melted into the kiss. They stood there for a few seconds. “Coiny you've made this day the best day ever. I never want to leave you.” Coiny and Pin smiled at each other. They sat back down and ate the rest of their food. Coiny paid the bill and as Coiny was walking out he heard Firey say “Nice going, Tiger.”