Soup Murder

Yup, another Fear Garden thing. I dont want to be annoying to you guys who dont really care about this book, but I'm gonna write about it whether you like it or not. I've been trying to avoid writing these every other chapter, but, I cant resist. Especially since Coiny fucked up this chapter. Seriously, why would you believe the people who kidnapped your girlfriend? That's like being kidnapped by someone, then believing them when they say that they are somebody else when they try to rekidnap you. Also, IceMintFreeze.

"Pin, Pin wait."

Pin didnt notice Coiny and swing the door open. A cool breeze soon filled the room. Her blanket flew through the breeze. "I'm done."

Pin slammed the door behind her. "Ugh, good job Coiny, you managed to fuck it up again."

He covered his face with his hands and let tears stick his hands. He forced himself up and put away the bowl of yoyle stew. He sat back down in a chair and slouched. He didnt know what to do. He couldn't believe what happened. How could he let this happen? "I'm such a terrible boyfriend." He muttered to himself. How could he move on?

Coiny?

He stopped crying and swung his head all around. He recognized this voice.

Coiny, it's me.

"F-Firey? How can you talk to me?"

That is not important.

"Why are you even speaking to me? Cant you tell I'm trying to sulk in peace?"

There is a reason why Pin has been in a lot of drama and strange situations recently.

"Ugh, dont talk to me." He snapped at the invisible voice.

You cant stop me. Now do you want the truth or not. I can tell you everything.

Coiny sighed in defeat. "Yes, I want to know."

Alright.

____________________________________

"Are you guys the murderers?" Golf Ball sternly asked again.

"For the last time, no!"

"Why did you kidnap Pin?"

"To interrogate her."

"Why didnt you let her go when you agreed she was innocent."

This questioned silenced Pencil. "Well... Cause.. Uh..."

"JUST TO TORTURE HER? TRY TO RUIN HER LIFE? TO KILL HER?!"

"Uh." Pencil felt like a small Caterpillar fighting a giant. Even though she was three times the size of GB. Golf Ball eyed Pencil in an intimidating glare. After a few minutes, GB spoke. "Go into that room, we will interrogate the rest of your team members." She pointed to a large door. Golf Ball proceeded to ask the rest of FreeSmart and Flower. When it came to the last question. none of them had an answer. Golf Ball eyed her notes. Everything seemed to point toward them being the murderers, they just weren't certain.

"What should we do?" Golf ball asked Tennis Ball and Needle.

"Keep them here until we have proof?"

"Doesnt that seem, unsanitary?" Tennis ball objected.

"They did the same to Pin."

"Fair point."

"Ok, we will feed them and keep them alive though. You guys make sure they dont escape. I'll question Coiny and Pin."

They both nodded. They got to work on keeping FreeSmart contained. Golf Ball left the lad towards Coinys small house. She knocked twice on the door. Thirty or so seconds later. She saw Coiny peek his eye through the door. He looked like a wreck.

"Hows Pin doing?"

"I dont know?"

"What?"

"I dont know how she is doing."

"Where is she?"

"I dont know. She is gone."

"WHAT! HOW DID SHE ESCAPE?!"

"I dont really wanna talk about that."

"Ugh! Well, do you know anything about this murderer at all?"

"Yup. I know everything."

"Tell me then!"

Coiny tilted his head downward. A few droplets of tears slipping out from his eyes. "I cant."

"WHY THE HELL NOT?!"

"Its just..."

"You're the murderer?"

Coiny shot a glare at her, even through the blurry vision of his wet eyes. "NO! Its just.. It's just that.."

Golf Ball started to tap her foot in anticipation.

"Sh-She is the murderer."

"Who?"

"P-Pin..."

Golf Balls eyes widened. "Where the hell is she?"

"I dont know. FreeSmart is innocent, but they did lie about Woody."

"You better help me find her, girlfriend or not!"

"You dont have to worry about that last part."

"Huh?"

"She broke up with me.." A few tears spilled from his eyes, as flashbacks came to his mind.

"Why?"

"I questioned her."

"Ugh, whatever, just help me find her." They both walked outside. A bowl was seen on the other side of the street. A sign was leaning against the small bowl.

My sincerest apologies for the murders. Here is some tasty soup to make you feel better!

~Leafy

"Ok?" Golf Ball said suspiciously. "I'll try a little. It won't kill me, right?"

Oh how wrong she was. She took a tiny sip. She felt something eat at her insides. Her face went pale. She started to feel her bones give in. The parasite was starting to chew away at her heart. It had already gotten to her lungs. She couldn't breathe. She died off, quietly, as she was unable to scream.

"Oh no." Coiny knew this was Pins doing.

"Show yourself, y-you coward!"

__________________________________

Hey, I'm gonna split this up into multiple parts just cause I feel like it. Yea, hope ya enjoy? Its shorter than most of my other stories, but whatever. YEET!

Coinpin storiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara