Confused

Why am I here?
Where am I?
Who am I?
What am I?
All these questions flew through their mind. Cold. Wet. Lonely. They opened their eyes, but couldn't see. They tried to move, but couldn't. They opened their mouth to speak, but choked. They let their body rest. They felt a floaty feeling inside themselves. They felt a cold breeze on their back. They tried to find something to hold on to. Nothing. They forced themself upward, feeling the cold cold breeze stun their face. They opened their eyes. Water. Water. Water. Land? They started to naturally swim. Something they didn't even know they could do. They made it to shore. Cold. Cold was all they felt.

"H-Hello? A-Anyb-b-body?"

Nothing. They walked along a pathway, making leaves crinkle as they stepped on them. Their feet started to ache and hurt. Their stomach felt hungry and sick. Their head felt nauseated and dead. Their eyes were red and tired. They almost collapsed. They noticed a hut in the distance. Through hope they started to run, tears flying into the wind. Tiredness surging throughout their body. They collapsed at the door. They weakly knocked on the door. They slowly stood up. Someone opened the door. "P-Pin?" Pin? He didnt even know who this girl was. She put a hand on her mouth and gasped.

"Coiny? How did you.." They paused tears forming in her eyes "survive?"

Coiny? That was his name now. "I. Uh. Dont know."

"Its been two days since you drowned. How did you come back?"

"I dont know. I dont know anything. I dont know who, what and where I am. I know nothing."

"Coiny, I'm so happy you're back." Tears started to roll down her face.

"But, I dont even know who you are."

"That doesn't matter. All you need to know is.." She paused starting to wipe the tears off her face. She put her hands on his soaked shoulders, one hand slipping off. She leaned closer and put her lips on his, clenching him tight.  She didnt want to pull away, but she did. His face was confused and was completely red. What is this feeling? Agony? Hate? Confusion? Happiness? Love..? He didnt know, but he wanted to feel it again. The soft  touch of her lips. He started to giggle and then laugh. He clutched her arms and pressed his lips on hers. He took a second thought, and yeah, this girl does seem familiar.

"Pin!?" A familiar voice called in the house. She didnt care to respond. She wanted the moment to last forever. He wanted it to last forever. They didnt care if anyone saw what was going on. "Pin? Why have you been taking so lo-" A familiar figure appeared. Soft and looked delicious. "I'll.... Let you guys have a moment." The figure walked away. "Guys, Guys! Coiny is alive!" Their voice faded. The duo finally pulled apart. They held each other. Looking into each others eyes. Soon a group of familiar faces peeked through the doors. "Coiny?" A few of them said. Pin hugged him once more. Coiny looked at all of them. A picture had fallen from the sky. A picture that had all of the others and him in the photo. Memories started to flood back. He remembered them. Pin, Cake, Loser, Leafy, Clock, Eggy, Needle, and Firey. He looked up, all eyes on him. They all hugged him. Happy that he was alive. Tears rolled down his face, and tears welled up in others. He didnt know why he felt so good, but he did, and he loved it.

I finished, it's short, but whatever.