Hatred [Part 1]

Pins POV

I was walking down through the empty roads of the town, population of about 80 people. I was enjoying the dark night sky, and the quietness of nature. No cars, people, or distractions. Just me and my thoughts. I hear footsteps. I turn around to the footsteps. There is a tall object. I study them and ask "Who are you?"
"Doesn't matter. I," I see her pull out a revolver. I become worried and was just frozen in fear. "I, I hate you." as soon as she said that she pulled the trigger. I see my life flash before my eyes as I drop in excruciating pain. I can't move. I don't want to. I accepted my fate. "Someone stop them!" I hear someone yell as I black out.

"Nnrngh." I struggle as I look around the room . I observe that I am in a  hospital. "W-Wha? Didn't I die?" I slowly mumble to myself. "PIN!" I slowly look over to where Firey was walking up to me, followed by Coiny and Needle. "Omugosh you're alright!" Firey said hugging me. "What.. happened.. after I got shot?"
"Clock noticed the confrontation with you and the shooter from his house. After he yelled at the shooter more people including me and Firey went to see what the commotion was about, and then the shooter fled in an instant." Coiny responded. "Anyways Pin, are you ok."
"Eh, I guess."
"You were shot in the stomach and the medics came to you as fast as they could. You were out cold when they got to you." Needle said. Coiny added by saying "We were all so worried for you, we thought you might not survive. " he said trying to stop his tears. "You're a great friend and we would've all missed you." Firey added. "Aw, Thanks guys."
"You're welcome Pin." They all say in unison. "Pin." I hear a low voice call me. "Huh?"
"We need you to tell us what happened in the confrontation of you and the shooter." an officer commands. "O-ok. Here is the story."
Let's just skip to the end of the story flashback
"I see, any characteristics?"
"They had a black hoodie to hide their identity. They were tall, and they had a female voice."
"Ok. We will start investigating to find the culprit. Oh and is this your friend?" he asks pointing at Needle. "Yes."
"Ok. I hope you the best with your recovery and have a nice day."
"Thank you officer." I respond.
"You'll be ok Pin." I hear Coiny whisper to me. "I'll make sure of it."

Ok, Cheif. This part is now done and I can go to sleep, Im also making this into two parts. so yeah. (Btw, this is a different timeline that isnt the same as my first horrible, unoriginal idea with the dinner thing. Anyway try to guess who the shooter is. It's pretty, like, obvious, Wink wink. Yea. Bye to nobody, cause no one reads this.