Gifts

Hello. I, uh, dont know what I am doing with this chapter, so, if something random happens, its cause, I had zero plans for this story.

It was a sunny afternoon, and the bfb cast were all invited to a party Four was hosting. Of course, not everybody went, but the majority of people did. "Pin?" A familiar voice spoke to Pin.

"Huh?" She turned around and saw the delicate, round, shiny sphere, she had known since Bfdi. They didn't really become friends, but they did have moments where they were friendly. "Oh, what is it Bubble?"

"Well, last time we talked was about Leafy, and I wanted to continue the conversation."

"Why?"

"Well, she just comes out of nowhere, and all of a sudden everyone is ok with her, and it seems suspicious."

"Oh, Bubble. She has changed, just like I have, so just trust her, ok?"

"Oh, Ok."

"Well, since you are already here, what else do you want to talk about?"

"I'd like to talk about my friends."

"Well, what about them?"

"Well, Fanny told me something about Match that didn't make me forgive her, and since I didn't forgive her, I think people voted her out because of it, since, y'know, I'm kind of a fan favorite."

"No, no, no. People didn't like Match in the first place. She was rude, annoying, and way too dependent on alliances. She deserved to be eliminated."

"Oh, Ok. I guess you're right, but, how about your friends? How are they?"

"Hehe, they're fine. Coiny and I still have a great friendship. Firey and Needle I'm still pals with. It's all good."

"Oh, really?"

"Yea."

"Well, I've been hanging out with T.D. lately, and I figured out she likes to do photography."

"Really?"

"Yea."

"Wow! That's cool!"

"Yea, anyway, she showed me a picture of you and Coiny, during the 4th of July, when you guys watched the fireworks together, and then proceeded to hand me a piece of paper, with the words 'Arent they cute?'."

Pins face turned a light pink. "Nono, we are j-just friends."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I can see why T.D. would think that, cause of Coinys charming smile, and the way we always talk to each other, but I can assure you that we are just friends."

"Ok, sure."

"Yea."

"I'm gonna talk to Coiny."

"Um, why?"

"To get his opinion on my situation."

"Oh."

"Cya!"

Pin sat at the table she was sitting at, watching Bubble run over to the fruit punch table, where Coiny was. She just watched as they talked.She saw Coiny nod his head a few times, and then he looked defensive, and nervous. She just kept watching until Bubble walked away. Coiny looked around and noticed Pin watching him, so he quickly darted his eyes away. She sighed and walked up to him.

"Did she talk to you about her friends?"

"Uh, yeah."

Pin cocked an eyebrow. "Really?"