The End

I change my mind, but still enjoy.

Coiny lay on the bed peacefully, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. This was the end. The end to a roller coaster of emotions and stress. He hadn't originally thought the company he made was gonna blast off like it did. Things happened. People loved the product. He started to produce more and become more advanced with his products. He became rich. It was the most enjoyable time of his life. He got the support of fellow entrepreneurs that he idolized. It was a dream come true. He kept making and making, turning into this huge company that made billions. His life was fantastic. He got tons of money, a wife in Pin, a mansion, and his own family. He felt so good, he made another company, which wasn't as successful as his first one, it was still making good progress. Now He wanted to make everyone happy the way he was. But he realized he couldn't make everyone happy, cause no matter what, there would be another group who wanted the opposite. The stress overwhelmed him. He tried to stay on track. He started to lose sleep. His confidence in himself was lowered and he was starting to neglect his family. He made a decision that was shocking to everyone in the public. He completely shut down his second company, and handed his first company down to second in charge. This relieved so much stress off of Coinys shoulders. He could become a caring dad again, and he has enough money to go the rest of his life without work. He still enjoyed watching his old company grow. Although it isnt nearly as popular when he run it, it still grew, and he was proud. Now here he was, laying in his own death bed. Nobody was with him. Pin died ten years earlier. His sons and daughters were busy, and his grandchildren were in school. He smiled at how much he was gonna miss everybody. It was his time to leave now. With one final breath, he heard the last long beep come from the monitor, as he let his body rest, and his soul was set free.

_______________________________

This is it. I'm officially done writing this. Sorry if you are dissatisfied or disappointed. This took a lot of stress off me. I'll still be active and reading, but I won't update this book again. I will update my life on my profile though. Hope y'all have a wonderful day. It's been fun writing these stories for yall. But it had come to a close. It's been a blessing. 2000 people have read. 159 have voted. Love you all. Goodbye.