Altrenate Universe

Hi, everyone is a human, but I don't want to give them human names, so, uhh. Enjoy?

Pins POV

It's been a week or so since, Coiny and Needle started dating. I'm hurt by this, but, I have to respect his decision and be happy for him. I have been breaking down these past weeks, I wish he was mine, but I have to keep preserving. Not being jealous is hard, it makes me want to erase Needle from this timeline. I just can't stand her. She knows I like him too, so she gives me this face that makes me want to drop kick her into next week. My life hasn't been pretty these last few weeks. I secluded myself more and more, didn't talk to anybody, even Coiny, and I've been having suicidal thoughts. I've been looking online and found a gun for 10$. I wish I was with him. Maybe in an alternative universe..

Coinys POV

Pin has been avoiding me ever since me and Needle started dating, it's making me really concerned about her well-being. I tried calling her on my cell, and she didn't pick up. She hasn't been around me, unless she was in school, and she was forced to work with me. She seems more and more depressed as days go by. I was sitting at the cafeteria with Needle, and saw Pin, sitting alone.

"Hey, babe, I'm gonna check on Pin."

She gave me a suspicious look.
"Why?"

"Well, she has been downer and downer on herself, and I want to see if she's alright."

"Alright, but I'll be watching you."

"Thanks."

I walk over to where Pin sits, I sit in front of her.

"Pin, why are you so down?"

She says nothing and turns away.

"Cmon, Pin, open up, it'll make you feel better."

She still stayed silent. We both stayed silent, me waiting for an answer, Pin resisting to give an answer. She just slowly picked at her food, and didn't say anything. She got up to throw her tray away, I get up following her. I touch her shoulder and say "Look, Pin, if anyone can help you, it's me your best friend, so, you gotta talk to me here, let me know what's up."

She still doesn't face me, but she softly  says "You'll just make me worse."

This kind of shocked me. I didn't expect her to say that I would make her worse.

"Pin, if you open up, I will make you feel better, I promise."

She sighed. "Its just.. Needle.."

"Needle? What about her?"

"T-that she is with.. you."

"What?"

I heard Pin lightly growl.

"Nrngh! I love you Coiny, I want you to be with me! Needle being with you has made my life horrible! Without you, I have nobody to talk to, and being with you keeps me sane. She spends all of her time with you, and without being able to talk to someone about my feelings make me insane." She whisper shouted at me.

"I just, didn't want to come off as a greedy asshole. I respect your decision, and I'm happy for you, it's just made me lose sanity." She started tearing up and covering her face.

"Hey, hey, it's ok, Pin. I'll try and spend more time with you, as much as I can. You are like a sister to me, I will always look out for you, no matter what."

"Thank you."

She hugged me and buried her face into my bronze colored sweatshirt, letting all the tears in her soul flow out making me soaked. I hug her back and stroke her head gently to make her comfy. Lots of people noticed us, but neither of us cared. I hear footsteps walk over, and Pin is violently pulled out of my arms. Needle pulled her out and I hear her slap Pin, which made a painful sound when she made contact.