Separated

Hey guys, sorry about my last chapter, it was pretty crappy and, again, I made it at night. It also didn't help how I was frustrated with going back to school and the Vikings being idiots. (Yes, I live in Minnesota.) So yea, I've cheered up now and I have an idea for this chapter. Now enjoy.

A/N THE LAST CHAPTER I MADE GOT DELETED, SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

Pins POV
(Yes first story with multiple POV's)

Everyone was on the cruise ship. Since we were on hiatus, all of us decided to take a break and enjoy the time left we have on the show. I was hanging out with Needle, Firey, and my best friend Coiny. We were sitting out in the sunshine eating our lunch and having a conversation. The Sun was shining, the ocean was beautiful, and the birds were flying in the sky. We were talking about who we thought was gonna be eliminated."I think Naily." I exclaimed. I never liked Naily, I thought she was always a clone of me, just without the red body. "I agree." Needle agreed. "I think Firey Jr." said Firey. Firey also didn't like Firey Jr for the same reason I didn't like Naily. "I'm not sure, I think Donut, cause for some reason people don't like him." Coiny suggested.  Coiny does have a good point. I guess people still don't forgive him about the bfdia episodes. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go get something from my room. Be right back." Firey told us. "Ok." We all said at once. I wonder what he's getting. We all waited for him, we kept conversation in the meantime. We suddenly hear a muffled "F..EY Y.U L.. .Y FU.E!" Then BANG An explosion that sent Firey flying into the ocean. I quickly looked back and saw shrapnel coming at me. It hit me, and I blacked out instantly.

Coiny's POV

"No, Pin!" I shriek as I see shrapnel hit her in the head from the explosion. "EVERYONE, IN A BOAT NOW!" Four ordered. I wanted to save Pin, but Needle grabbed my hand and ran with me to a boat. We were safe, Pin wasn't. I couldn't believe it. Two of my friends were dead. Four can't bring people back until the next episode started, so we were all worried. There were about 8 boats I counted in total. We started rowing, with our hands to shore. Some boats stayed to look for survivors. I hope they find Pin.

Pins POV

I wake up cold, dark, and weak. I open my eyes, I'm surrounded by water. I look up and start swimming to the surface. Cough Cough I cough as I make it to the surface. I start losing straight and fall a little deeper into the water. I thought I was going to die. "Quick! Grab my hand!" I hear and see Donut, having his hand outstretched so I could reach. I used all the strength I had left to grab his hand.  He pulled me up into to the life boat. "Pin, are you Ok?"

I cough a bit "No, not really."

"Do you want Golf ball to check on you,  to make sure everything is ok?"

"No, no, it's fine."

"Ok, then" Donut responding unsure.

We found a few people alive like Ruby and Book. Book fell asleep pretty fast though. We started heading back, it was about midnight, and we were 20 miles away from shore. We decided to get rest and pray that we won't drift too far away from shore. I miss home. I feel like throwing up.

Coiny's POV

I was asleep, and the others still weren't back yet. I was really messed up and traumatized by what happened. I couldn't sleep, but after about an hour or so of tossing around, I feel asleep. I wake up. Darkness. I feel really light, like air. I look around. I see Pin, she was talking to someone. She was talking to Donut. I slowly walked up to her. I was so happy. I started tearing up from joy. I look away and tap her back. Nothing. I look and she is gone. I look behind me. There she was, in a cage of water, no way to get out. She was pounding on the glass, as I run up to it. I can hear her mouthing out the words she was trying to yell. "COINY! HELP! PLEASE COINY!" I started sobbing a bit as she started holding her throat as she lost her breath and died in front of me. "Coiny! Are you ok Coiny?" Needle and Leafy looked at me with very concerned looks. I get up quickly. What! What happened? Is Pin Ok?" I ask scared. "Coiny, did you have a nightmare?" Needle questioned.

"Oh my god. It was all just a dream. Thank goodness."

"You're worried about Pin, Coiny?" Leafy asked.

"Of course I am!"

"Wow, you can't live without her huh?"

"No.." I slowly admit. Needle had a sad look on her face.

"It's ok. We still have each other, right?"

"Y-yea, right." I say sadly.

"Plus, when the new episode comes out, she'll be alive again."

"Well, it might never come out! BFDIA and IDFB got cancelled. Why wouldn't this one be cancelled?"

"Just, it'll be fine, Ok Coiny?"

"Ok."

I look out the window, looking out to the middle of the ocean. Sadly, I close my eyes and get out of the room to eat.

Needle's POV

Sometimes I think Coiny overreacts too much. Pin wasn't the greatest person to be around anyway. I'm surprised he hasn't seen that. I just hope Coiny can recover from being depressed about Pin's probable death. Plus, I think I am a better friend than her anyway. Whatever, it's Coiny's world, not mine.

Pin's POV

I wake up. We seem even farther away. I can barely see the shore from here. I was the first awake. I start rowing a bit to wake me up, and get a little bit closer to shore. I had nothing better to do anyway. Slowly, everyone wakes up. By then I'm already exhausted. Rowing a boat by yourself is not easy. I had only made it about half a mile. Donut told me to rest again and I did. I was thinking about what Coiny was doing right now. Maybe eating, still sleeping, taking a shower. Who knows? He has been such an inspiration to me. I hope he isn't worrying too much about us. They kept rowing at a steady pace. I was watching to see our progress. Not much. I was homesick I wanted to throw up. I started to cry softly. Ruby saw me and asked "Pin, what's on your mind, why are you so sad?"

"I just miss everyone. Coiny, Needle, all my friends."

"I get it, but you'll be fine. We'll make it back safe. Ok?"

"I hope so." I said sniffling.

Yay, another two parter. I'm not depressed anymore guys. Woohoo! So, yea, this is the idea I made. I thought it was original. Never seen a story like this. YEA! SUCCESS! I'm thinking about deleting the last story cause it was bad lol. You guys can decide if I should or not. Anyway, have a g'day!