Seemingly gone [Separated (2)]

Guess who's back? Me! Yup. Um.. Hello. I might make this a three parter. I dunno yet, I guess you'll find out at the end of the chapter. Yea..

Coiny's POV

Day 2 of waiting. It's about noon and there is still no sign of them. I'm starting to think everyone drowned. The more time that goes by without any sign of them, the more I want to barf. I become less and less confident. I stare out the window, occasionally getting up to do something for a few minutes and then going back to watch as the sun slowly sets. I start tearing up, and I try to hold back the tears. I sniffle a bit. I hear soft footsteps. "Coiny? You've sat there, all day. Are you Ok?" It was Needle.

"Do you.." I pause for a few seconds. "Do you actually think that I'm Ok?"

"Well.."

"WELL I'M NOT OK! I SAW ONE OF MY FRIENDS DIE, AND I SAW MY BEST FRIEND GET HIT BY A CHUNCK OF BOAT, AND THEN I HAVE TO LEAVE HER, AND THEN I HAVE TO WAIT TWO DAYS OR MORE , JUST SO I CAN INEVITABLY BE DISSAPOINTED THAT SHE PROBABLY WON'T EVEN COME BACK ALIVE! DO I SOUND OK?"
I realized what I did and Needle looked like she was tearing up.
"I'm sorry, I got.. carried away. I'm just really sad about all this."
Needle didn't say anything and stormed out of the room.

Needles POV

I can't believe Coiny yelled at me like that. I wanted to just cry to sleep. I went over to where my room was in the cabin everyone was in. I threw myself on top of it and cried myself to sleep. Stupid Pin getting in the way of our friendship.

Pins POV

We were getting closer. I started helping with the rowing a bit. We made a lot of progress, which was good. Bad Jews is that is was beginning to become dark. We decided that we would keep going today. I longed to be back at home, resting and having a good time. Instead I'm in this hellhole because the boat exploded. It was the worst time of my life. I started rowing harder. We were about 5 miles away from shore when it was completely dark. We decided to sleep now since we had no source of light. I pray and hope that we stay put.

Coiny's POV

Still no sign of them. I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my round body. I lost almost all hope when it turned dark. "They re gone.." I sadly say to myself. I layed on my bed and cried myself to sleep. I missed them so much. No.. her. 

Even Though we are separated, we will always still be together in out hearts.

Pin's POV

Day 3 of this hell. We didn't drift too far away, we were farther, but not nearly as far as last time. Everyone was awake before me, they were all rowing. "Pin!" Donut started "Go replace Gelatin with the rows."

"Ok."

I went up to the paddle and started rowing a bit. I was still tired. I felt like falling asleep. I barely kept my eyes open as I see a huge shadow of a creature under us. "Uh oh." I say. We got carried up above the surface of the water and
BLAST
All of us went in different directions. I screamed helplessly through the air, Ruby flying in front of me, as we hit a window, glass shattering as I blacked out.

Coiny's POV

I gave up hope. I was in the kitchen, slowly drinking some coffee to forget about the incident. Suddenly I hear a loud blast coming from outside, I hear screaming. I quickly get up, and run to my room and look out the window. A big red blur went past me to the room above me. I watch the scene as I see bodies way out in the distance with a whale, and a bunch of splashes. I stare, stunned at the whale.

Needles POV

I look outside my window and see two bodies crash in through my window. Pin and Ruby. I look at Pin and Ruby. I quickly dragged Ruby out and looked at Pin, a devilish grin growing on my face. I quickly take out my cello case, playing the cello is my hobby, I stuff Pin in it, and go to the basement of the building, nobody goes there. I take out Pin and carry her to a pole, I set her down. I take out a piece of rope. I begin to tie her hands and legs so there's no way she can move when she wakes up. I decide to put a tape over her mouth, just in case she wakes up before I come back. I leave and go back to my room as I shout for someone to help with Ruby.

Coiny's POV

I hear Needle shout after a few minutes, I rush up to her room and Ruby is outside of her room, and her room was a complete mess. "Help Ruby, quick!" She shouts at me.

"U-um, uhh."

I quickly pick her up and rush her to the emergency room we have. I ran over to GB's room since she was the best doctor here, and told her to help Ruby. "I'll be right on it." She firmly told me. "So I guess that was the red blur I saw." I slowly mumble to myself. I walk out of the room, behind GB. I look down at the ground, at least one person is alive.

Pins POV

I look around, a sticky feeling in my mouth, I try standing up but my hands are tied to a pole. "HMM!"
I try squirming for a bit, but to no avail. The door slowly squeaks open Yes! Someone here to free Me! It was Needle. "MEEMLM FMEE MM!" She looked at me, not caring o was begging her to rescue me. She slowly goes over to me, and violently rips the tape off my face. "OW!" I yell loudly.

"Quiet!"

"Whatever, Needle, just untie me."

"Quiet! You crashed through my window, and you see, you are a pesky mosquitoe to me. So, I'm keeping you here, so you can't get in the way of me and Coiny's relationship, Ok? Now be a good Pin and sit here."

WHAT! SHE IS GONNA KEEP ME DOWN HERE?! I was just about to say something and then she stuffed a crumpled piece of tape up my mouth, and then taped my mouth with 5 layers. "MPH!" She quickly starts tying me with more rope around my legs and arms, so there is no way I can escape. "MMPH!" She slaps me.

"Quiet."

Ugh, now I can't do anything. I start tearing up. Needle just rolls her eyes and leaves the door shit behind her. That bastard!

Hmm, I guess it is a three parter. Well, uh.. here it is, in all of its, newfound glory? I dunno. Anyway uh uh. Thanks for 200 reads. I appreciate it. ... Bye.