Revenge

Wow my first fanfic within a fanfic was not only terribly written, but also completely shut down, and I dont mind that. If you skipped the story, the book this is based off of is Fear Garden by IceMinyFreeze. I'm not tagging her again. I dont want to be annoying. Anyway enjoy. Btw the book is *enter ok hand*

Pin walked toward the beach at the Goiky Canal. She was troubled. She didn't know what to do about the new situation. She had to kill people that were in groups, and a lot more vigilant. She also pondered the decisions she made, she was starting to reconsider killing everyone. A few dots of ooze came off her face. It was silent. The only noise came from the gentle tides that grazed her toes as she sat. She had her bag of "tools" with Rocky's limbs. She liked the chaos, but now it was affecting the person she loved. She didnt like seeing him sad and depressed, and it's the main reason why she was starting to rethink her murdering spree. She sighed as she looked out at the sea. It was beautiful, with the sun setting under the horizon. She heard a pair a footsteps behind her. She jumped up and grabbed the knife from her bag. She looked around. Coiny came from behind a forest path. She didnt see him at first and jumped towards him and held the knife up to him.

"WOAH PIN! Its just me."

She immediately dropped the knife and apologized. "Sorry, I didnt know it was you!"

"Its alright. I just wanted to talk about everything that has happened in the past few weeks."

"Oh," Pins mind went back to reconsidering the killings. "Ok."

They both sat next to each other. Coiny spoke first. "Who do you think is the killer?"

"I dont know." She lied.

"I want that bastard to get the lesson they deserve! I want them to suffer, and be tortured, exactly like how they killed Firey and Rocky! They deserve to burn in hell!"

Pin didnt respond, she just listened.

Coiny went from a vengeful tone, to a sad tone really quick. "I wish that this never happened. I wish I was the one that died, instead of" Coiny paused for a few seconds. "them.." Coiny looked fell backward. "This sort of thing shouldn't be happening."

Pin nodded her head, even though Coiny wasn't looking at her. He sat up and faced Pin. Pin noticed his eyes were tearing up. He quickly grabbed and hugged her again, crying on her shoulder like earlier. "Please dont die, Pin. I dont want to lose you too."

She frowned sadly. She was gonna say "I can't promise that." but she didnt want to make Coiny feel worse.

"Coiny."

"Yea?" He sobbed while saying it.

"I've known the killer this whole time."

Coiny pulled away. "Y-You do?"

"Yes. I just didnt want to talk about it, since the way they killed Rocky and Firey was so gruesome."

Coiny started to grow a vengeful smile. "Tell me who it is."

She sighed. "It.." She was about to confess her darkest secret. "It was.." She struggled fo say, with Coiny waiting patiently. "It was me."

Coinys heart shattered with those three words. "No. No. Nononono. You're lying." Coiny tried to convince himself, but it wasn't working. Pin slowly shook her head. "No.. I- I won't believe it until I see proof."

Pin swiftly grabbed Rocky's limbs and threw then on the ground. "No.." Coiny stood up, and backed away.

Pin picked up the hands and the knife. "I'm sorry you had to hear that Coiny. I'm gonna go face my punishment now." She walked away. Coiny fell onto his knees and sobbed.

Pin walked over to Golf Ball's lab. She opened the door, and everybody inside swiftly looked at her. "What is it Pin?" Fries asked.

Pin didnt respond. She threw her knife down on the floor, it was tipped with a little bit of blood. This made everyone think that she had killed the murderer. They started to from joyful faces. But then she grabbed Rocky's limbs and threw them on the floor. Everbody just stared at her in disbelief. Some of them became furious. "Get her!" Golf Ball ordered.

Pin put up no fight, and let them tackle her. Fries and Flower had both of her arms. "Take her down to the cages." Golf Ball ordered them, and they followed. They brought her down some stairs. "Ew it smells!" Flower yelled disgusted.

"Whatever. Let's just put her down here and leave."

"What are we gonna do with her?" Flower asked, as they tossed Pin in a cell.

"Oh. you should build a Pin crusher."

Flower grinned devilishly. They both left Pin alone with her thoughts.

_________________________________

Flower built her crusher in a few hours and Golf Ball invited everyone to come see the execution. Golf Ball knocked on Coinys door. A minute or so later Coiny opened the door. His eyes were red and he looked washed.

"Woah, Coiny. Are you ok?"

"No, I'm having the worst time of my life."

"Why?"

"You know why." Coiny walked out of his house to say one final goodbye to his friend.

Book was tasked with grabbing Pin, and bringing her to the execution area. She held out a gun when she got there, for self defense. Pin just stood there. Book carefully got in and grabbed both of Pin's wrists, locking her hands behind her back. Book escorted Pin to the crusher. When they got there, everyone cheered. They were about to get revenge for the two innocent souls she had killed. Book removed her hands from Pin. Pin didnt move. She accepted her death. She held her arms into the air. "I'm ready, go ahead." She said aloud.

She heard the sound of Flower pressing the button. It started to crash down. Coiny couldn't stand seeing his life fall apart. He sprinted towards Pin and bashed into her stomach, pushing her off the platform.

CRASH

Pin opened her eyes, and looked back at the crusher. It slowly went back up. There Coiny was, his body was cracked, with blood gushing out from the front. Her, and everyone's jaw dropped. "Coiny! No!" Pin yelled.

She ran up to him, ignoring the blood on her knees. She became furious. She got up and pointed at everyone with her bloody hands. "Now how do you feel?! You guys are now the ones that killed an innocent person! This all happened because of YOU!" Pin pointed at everybody. She then pointed at Flower. "Give that to me!" She pointed at the button. Flower threw the button towards her. "See you all in hell." Were Pins last words as she pressed the button, and was crushed.

This one is more of a dark ending, but hey, that's how life is sometimes. It's cold blooded. Anyway enjoy and remember to check out Fear Garden. It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I love it so much.