Multiple Murderers?

Hello. Uhhhh... Fear Garden is getting spicay. IceMintFreeze.

Coiny never thought he would call someone a coward, and to Pin of all people! He took a few steps back toward his house. He slowly waddled back trying to find the doorknob to his house. He found it. He dashed inside and clutched a kitchen knife. He darted back outside knife in hand.

"Come out and fight! No more games!"

He darted his eyes around anticipating Pin to step out. He noticed a few dirty footprints. It must be Pins. He started to follow in a fast walk, trying to catch up to whoever's footprints these are. The footprints didnt look like it was in a hurry. He noticed a silhouette on the horizon. Some sort of Cape flew through the breeze. He started to sprint towards them, the knife slicing through the air. The object came into view. He ran faster. As he started to jump on her, the object turned around.

"AHHG!" Pin shrieked and flinched in pain as Coiny tackled her. He used his knees to pin down her arms.

"Dont even try to run away." He kept his eyes on her. Trying to intimidate her.

"Why are you doing this?" Pin weakly struggled.

"Dont play dumb with me! Enough with pretending to be innocent!"

"Wh-Seriously! What are you talking about!?"

He pressed down on Pin harder, and held the knife up to her face. "STOP IT!"

Pin gave him a confused look. "Why are you doing this."

"You gave Golf Ball some damn parasite or poison. You know what you did. Now talk. Why did you do this?"

"I didnt do that."

"Goddamnit! Stop playing innocent!"

"I-Im serious! I didnt give GB no poison! Stop this!"

"You goddamn murderer. You just dont know when to quit." Coiny held the knife even closer, almost tearing through Pins skin.

Pin winced. "I'm sorry..?"

"IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Pins eyes widened, but then a lightbulb went off. "Fine." She let her body rest. "Kill me, but I dont think you can."

Coiny started to flare up, but he knew she was right. "Damnit. You're right." He set the knife down. "BUT THIS DOESNT ERASE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A COLD BLOODED MURDERER."

Pin felt bad. "Well, yeah..."

Coiny looked behind him. He jumped back off of Pin. Leafy stood behind them, knife in hand. "Wait, what!?"

Leafy didn't respond and leaped towards Coiny before he had the chance to grab the knife. Pin got up as fast as she could, and grabbed the knife. She watched as Coiny struggled to keep Leafys knife away from him. Pin started to run to stab the knife forcefully into Leafy, but she kicked Coiny backward, causing him to fall onto Pin. Pin flinched and groaned In pain. Coiny grabbed the knife out of her hand. "This ends!"

He sprinted at Leafy and took a hard swing. She avoided and counterattacked. It hit him and created a small scratch, with a droplet of blood coming out. Coiny grunted, then attacked again. Missed. This kept on for awhile as things seemed to be a stalemate. They both stood, having a stare down. They were both exhausted, gasping for breath. Coiny noticed Pin walking up behind Leafy. Coiny smirked a bit at Leafy. Leafy swung around and took a hard swing at Pin, causing her to scream in pain. Coiny threw the knife at Leafy. Leafy turned around. The knife immediately plunged through her head out the other side. She swayed from side to side, then fell on her back. Coiny ran over to Pin and kneeled down next to her. A huge cut was shown a cross her body, blood pouring out. "Did Firey lie to me?" He softly mumbled to himself as he stroked Pin. He snapped out of it. "Ok, let's heal you up." He struggled to hold Pin up. He grunted as he held her limp body in his arms. He walked over to Golf Balls lab.  He set her down on a low bed and brung out a first aid kit. He put a healing ointment over the huge cut, and blocked it up with cloth. Coiny noticed the Freesmarters, TB, and Needle through a window. He entered the room through another room, that had nothing but a light over a table and two chairs. "Guys?"

"Hey Coiny." Needle greeted.

"Where is Golf Ball?" Tennis Ball asked, worried.

"Well, good news or bad news first?"

"Good news." They both said simultaneously.

"Good news is, Leafy was the murderer, and I killed her. Bad news is, she took, Golf Ball.. with her.."

"WHAT!?" Tennis ball yelled out.

"Yea Golf Ball drank some weird poison or something Leafy gave her."

Tennis Ball started to shake. He resisted the urge to just lie down in defeat and cry out. "O-Oh."

"Are we allowed to go now?" Pencil yelled out, unamused. Needle glared at her, but then nodded. The Freesmarters left in a scurry.

"Wh-Where is Golf Ball?"

"Go to my house.. You'll.. see her."

Tennis Ball left, Needle followed.

Coiny walked out towards Pin. "Pin?"

Pin was sitting up straight. She glanced over. "Yea?" She asked ashamed.

"I want you to tell me everything."

"Well, evee since the sleep paralysis thing, I've had this urge I cant explain. The urge to kill people, and take their limbs and put them into my garden." Pin told the rest of her story. "Although I dont have an urge to kill anymore."

"Oh." He held out his hand. "Can we make up? We dont have to date, just become friends again."

"Aw, you. Of course we can!"

"Phew, thank you."

"No, thank you. I'm suprised you still want to be with me after all of this."

"That's in the past, even if it did leave permanent damage."

"Love you."

"Love ya too."

_____________________________

There it is. More crap. Yea.. Hope you enjoyed? I'm tired. I am gonna go to bed now.