Regret

So, this is a little bit of fanfiction within a fanfiction. There is a book that is becoming popular, Fear Garden by IceMintFreeze, it has 5k reads. Anyway, there are things that I am going to pretend that happened. So, yeah, enjoy guys. SPOILER ALERT  This is after Pin eventually murders everyone

Everyone she knew, dead. Everyone she was friends with, dead. Everyone  she had ever loved, dead. She had done what her evil self forced her to do. Kill every single one she knew. After she put the final piece of her garden, Coiny's hands, in the soil, she came back to her own mind, where she regret how she didn't fight back when her evil self had attacked, how she didn't talk to anyone about her dream, about not trusting herself. She wanted to die. The HPRC was gone, no way to bring back everyone she killed. "What have I done. I'm a.. monster.." She slowly muttered to herself. She couldn't stand to look at herself, it would just remind her of all the people she had murdered. She sat on top of Yoyle Needy her legs dangling off the side. She wanted to jump, to pay for her sins, to end her suffering. But she couldn't. She needed to bring everyone back, so that everyone could see her die, the way they did. A brutal death. A death that would wanna make anyone gag. She started to stand up and go down the stairs of Yoyle Needy. There was no more use for Yoyle City, she had to go somewhere else. She used the freesmart super van to get back to where it all started, the place where the challenge of going to Yoyle City in the first place was set. She got to the spike pit, where Spongy and Needle died before they were recovered. The pit was still broken, she had to figure out how to get past. She looked around outside, just trees. She looked around in the van, a lot of food, a mini fridge, and an axe. She knew what she needed to do.Make a bridge out of wood across. It might take a few days but it should work. She grabbed the axe, and went to a tree. She heard rustling. "Must be some animal." She muttered to herself. As she was getting ready to swing, she felt this power surge through her body. She swung hard into the tree, falling over in one swoop. "W-What?" She was amazed by herself, but she was confused. She decided to shrug it off, and continue, she made a bunch of logs that could be stood on without failing. She kept chopping down trees, and made more logs that could be used as platforms. She started making a platform across the pit. She couldn't get the van over so she walked instead. More rustling. She started becoming nervous, looking around her, making sure nobody was following her. "Hello, Pin. Long time no see."
"H-H what? Who are you, show yourself!"
"Calm down, I saw what you did to everyone, to Coiny, the person you cared about the most, to Firey, the easiest one to kill, to everyone. You just want to bring back everyone you brutally murdered. You plan to kill yourself as well."
Pin started to shed a few tears. "How do you know what's going on, and what do you want from me?"
"I want.. to help." The voice said as they jumped out of the bushes.
Oh. My. God. It's YOU."

BOOM! I am done here. So you guys, I could've gotten a story out sooner, but I've been struggling with story ideas, and Thanksgiving had me off of Wattpad, and I got a flu shot which is making my left arm sore. I guess I am making up excuses, but wahtever, you guys forgive me, right? Anyway, it's another multiple part story, yay. Have fun enjoying the century I'll take to continue this. Anyway, if you had no idea what I'm writing about, check out Fear Garden first, so you understand the idea. Anyway, I gotta end this before my phone dies, so, see you next chapter!