Wrong

God damn. Fear Garden is so fureakin gooood. I want more. Tbh, Fear Garden is my favourite "book" of all time. It's better than all the official books I've read. Hmmm. Maybe this book should be renamed to "Guy talks about a fanfiction he likes". Anyway, enjoy.

"Its so boring around here. I need more attention." Flower told to nobody. She was walking through the crowd of contestants, hoping to find somebody alone. She kept scanning the crowd. A glare catching her eye. She snapped her eyes shut, and shook her head. She put her hand over her, and noticed a small coin sitting all by his lonesome by the cliff that was used during episode 5. She saw him move his arms towards his face, and then leaning back, his arms keeping him balanced. Flower started to creep up towards him. As she got closer. she could her unintelligible whispers coming from him. She crept closer. She could vaguely hear his words.

"Ugh, what should I say? What can i do? How can i win her over?"

This made Flower intrigued. This was her chance to produce drama. She kept listening.

"Pin, objects like you are the reason why I want to live..? No, too cliche."

Pin? Flower had always thought that he liked Needle. She held her mouth, muffling a snicker. She didnt know why, but thinking about Coiny having a girlfriend was humorous. Coiny shot his head back, hearing Flower.

"H-How long have you been standing there?"

Flower snickered again. She started to silently giggle. "Oh, yknow, about five minutes?"

She noticed Coinys face start to heat up. She started to laugh. "Um-" He cleared his throat "Uh- W-Well, what I s-said was uh-"

Flower burst out laughing, starting to produce a small amount of tears. "You think somebody like you could ever get a girlfriend? BAHAHAH!"

Coinys face started to burn up, and a few beads of sweat came down from his face. "Uh..- Y-um I-I-."

"You think you are so charming, huh?"

"Wh-Wha-? N-No I-"

She started laughing even harder. "You should look at yourself! HAHAHAH! This is hilarious, your face is completely red!"

Coinys mouth started to wiggle, and more sweat and tears came. "W-Well, I'll prove you wrong!" He answered, unconfident.

"Good luck. Someone like you doesn't deserve anybody's love."

Flower kept spitting out insults, making Coinys self esteem plummet. Coiny noticed a figure behind flower. They were red. 'Please dont be Ruby' was all Coiny could think of as he quivered in place. "Hey! Dont ignore me you sad sack!"

Coiny shot his eyes back at her. Body still trembling. The red figure had made their way toward the commotion. Coiny noticed. It was Pin. He was relieved, but also shook even more, worrying that Flower would give away his secret.

"Hey! Stop that!" Pin shot at Flower.

Flower turned around, and smirked at the sight of her. "Oh, you gonna stand up for your boyfriend?"

Pin just rolled her eyes. "Those dirty words won't affect me."

"Whatever you think."

"Just leave him alone."

"Sure, comfort your boyfriend."

"How bout you go see your crush Ruby?"

Flowers face lit up red. "What?!"

"Pshh. We all know you like Ruby. Now leave."

"Why you! Ugh!" Flower then stomped away.

Pin kept watch as Flower angrily walked away, arms crossed. She then looked at Coiny, his face was completely red, to the point where it covered 90 percent of his body. "Um- Uh- T-Thank you. S-So much."

"Anything for you."

Coiny hid his face. "Did Flower find out about a secret of yours?" Coiny nodded and made a quiet "mhm"

"Well? What is it?"

"I dont know if I'm ready to tell anybody this yet."

"That's alright, build up that confidence I know." She gave him a warm smile, which made Coiny have butterflies.

"Y-Yea, I will."

"Ignore Flower, she's a jerk."

"Y-Yea, she really is."

Pin nodded and walked off. Coinys face started to slowly cooldown, but what just happened made him even more worried to get rejected. He sighed, regaining the calm and collected self he had been before the interaction.

_______________________________

Pin walked back towards her teammates. Deep down, she knew that Coiny had a crush, that's the only explanation as to why his face was almost completely red, and why he was being so shy. Who could it be? Needle? Leafy? Eggy? Needle seemed to be the most logical. Leafy hasn't interacted with him for awhile. Eggy, they barely ever talk. Needle, kinda gave away who she liked back in season one, but who knows, she might've changed her mind. Plus, Coiny and Needle talk with each other alot, so it's reasonable. She met up back with her team, scanning to find Needle. It wasn't hard to find her, especially since she had eaten that weird cake. She didnt know what to say. Should she tell her? Or is that considered being a bad friend? She decided to keep quiet. Pin walked over to her team, and sat down by herself. She just watched everyone enjoy themselves and converse. While she looked, she noticed Coiny walking by in the distance. She slowly stood up, as Coiny walked closer towards the team. Pin noticed Coiny locate her and target his walking towards her. He soon got to her. She noticed a few drops of sweat. "Ok. Pin? I'm ready to talk to you about this "secret"."

"Ok. I'm ready to hear it."

Coiny motioned her toward a private patch of grass. "So, Flower heard me talking about how I should confess to somebody I like, and-"

"Well, who? Needle?"

"No."

"No? Leafy?"

"N-No."

"Eggy..?"

"No."

"Are you.. gay?"

"No!"

"Then who?"

Coiny dropped his jaw a bit, but then closed it. He didnt know how to confess to her. "Well, this person is the love of my life. They are the reason I want to live forever. I want to hold them. I feel rejuvenated when I touch them. They have traits any guy could like. They're a leader, heroic, stunning, sharp minded, nice, the list goes on. I just want to hold them forever. I love them so much it hurts. I can't handle it. It hurts my brain and head."

Pins face started to heat up. The traits he named were familiar. "Is it..? M-Me..?" Pin immediately regretted the question.

Coiny slowly looked at her, a smile starting to form and grow on his face. "Yes."

"I, uh- um- I-Im fl-fl-flattered, um, uh." It was Pins turn to be unsure.

Coiny laughed softly. "I guess I proved Flower wrong?"

"Uh, heheh. Yea. Yes, you did."

"Hmh, Special times call for special moments~." He smirked.

"N-No, you arent gonna-" Pin was interrupted by Coiny pulling Pins face up to his, putting her into a deep luscious kiss.

Ugh. Well, uhhhh. Yea, this. I hope y'all enjoyed? I'm tired, I dunno what to say. Well, if you read this and haven't read Fear Garden, you better this fuckin instant, otherwise you are banned. :) Yea, bye.