I Missed You

"Sash I promise Seth will be home in a day or two." Bailey exclaimed as they walked in the house they shared, also sharing that house with them was baileys boyfriend Finn Baylor and Seth their other best friend. "Noooo I want him home noww." Sasha complains as she lays on the couch. " you have us" Finn said as he walked into the living room kissing Bailey in the head. "No cause you guys do couple stuff and I'm all alone. I want sethie." Sasha argues. "Oh I see what's going on... you like Seth" Finn teases Sasha. "No I don't, I just miss my best friend" Sasha sasses. "Hey I thought I was your best friend" Bailey said shocked. "You are" Sasha reassures her. Sasha got off the couch and walked into her room, it was pitch black. She turned on the light to see Seth laying on her bed waiting for her. "SETH" she screams she jumps on the bed and hugs him tight. "Surprise!" Bayley and Finn walked in. "How are you home so early?" Sasha asked still hugging him. Seth stood up still hugging her, Sasha wrapped her legs around his waist. "Well I told hunter that my best friend misses me very much and that I wanted to go see her, he knew it was you so he let me go" Seth explains. "Sasha are you going to let go of him?" Finn laughs. "No. He's mine." Sasha demands. Bayley and Finn looked at each other, they knew there was something else going on between Sasha and Seth. They nod and walk over to where they were, they ripped Sasha off of Seth. They set Sasha down and Sasha just ran back to Seth. "I missed you Mercy." Seth breathes out on her neck "I've missed you more colbs" Sasha whispers. "Umm we are going Bye" Bayley awkwardly says. Finn and her walk out of Sasha's room. Sasha and Seth sat on her bed " tell me all about your trip" Sasha says. "Well it was fun, wrestling was great. But the bad part was that someone was flirting with me" Seth sighs. "Who?" Sasha says trying not to get angry, Seth can hear that her voice is laced with jealousy. "Well.." Seth grabs her hand. "It was Paige." Seth sighs, "Do you like her?" She asks trying not to sound petty. "Nah, I like this other girl" Seth smirks. Sasha clears her throat "tell me about her" Sasha says kinda sadly, "I don't know Mercy. She's gorgeous, the most beautiful smile in the world." Seth gushes. "Oh. Does she have a name?" Sasha questions. "She does, but I can't say yet" Seth teases. "Ugh fine. Let's go clubbing tonight, I need to drink." Sasha excitedly requests. "Okay, I'm going to change and I'll tell Bayley and Finn." Seth told Sasha. Seth walks out of the room, Sasha was sad that he didn't tell him who the girl was but she just brushed it off. She went to her closet and chose to wear a red laced see through top and some black ripped shorts just barely below her butt. She puts her hair in a messy ponytail and puts on some black AirJordans. "Perfect" she smiles. She walks out in the living room to see Seth, Bayley and Finn waiting. Bayley was wearing a sheer black dress. Finn was wearing a muscle t shirt and some jeans. Seth was wearing a red muscle t shirt that hugged his body to the point you saw every muscle and all of his abs, he had on black pants. Sasha bit her lower lip as she looked at Seth, Seth walked up to her. "Excuse um, what do you think your wearing?" Seth asks. "This. Do you like it?" Sasha looks up at him. "Yes I do.. a lot.. but I'm afraid some other guys will also." Seth lectures her. "Good. Ill get a man then" Sasha giggles. "No. Go change... please." He lifts her chin so she's looking him in the eye. "Please can I wear this! I won't leave your side at all so no one can look at me." Sasha begged. "Fine ." Seth sighs, he grabs her by the waist. "Thank you" Sasha smiles "anything for you" Seth kisses the top of her head.