Becky and Charlotte's

Bayley was driving like a mad man, speeding, yelling, running red light she was pissed "Pam slow down it's okay I'll be o-okay" Sasha tells Bayley "no! You love that man with your heart and soul and he just goes and cheats on you! With who? Some whore he met at the mall what the hell is wrong with him?!" Bayley yells, Sasha flinches and Bayley notices "Hey I'm sorry okay. I just hate to see you so upset, your my bestfriend and I love you like a sister" Bayley apologizes "it's okay" Sasha reassures Bayley. After a bit of driving they finally made it to Becky and Charlottes house. They knocked on the door harshly. "Hey guys!" Charlotte greets her friends "Becky look who's here!" Charlotte gets Becky attention "There's my purple haired plum and my favorite hugger!" Becky pulls them into a hug "not to be rude or anything but why are you hear?" Becky asked. Sasha started to tear up again. "Bayley tell me what happened" Charlotte said concerned "Seth cheated on Sasha" Bayley blurts out "THAT MOTHERFUCKER" Becky screamed "I WILL RIP HIS HEAD OFF" Charlotte yelled with her "Wait how do you know he cheated on her?" Charlotte asked "Well me and Bayley were at the mall... we were walking then I saw um... I saw... S-Seth with an-another g-girl and they were sitting t-together. S-She was all over h-him" Sasha bursts out in tears. "Oh Sasha I-" Becky was cut off by a knock at the door. Charlotte gets up and answers it "no you can't speak with her!" Charlotte whispered screams "please. Ash, you know she is the love of my life. Please." Seth was on the verge of tears "fine get in here" Charlotte pulls him inside. They walk into the living room "oh hell no you better walk your ass back outside you sick bast-" Becky was about to cuss Seth out "Rebecca! He's hear to explain himself! Let him explain." Charlotte stops Becky from speaking "Sash, babygirl can we go somewhere more private please" Seth asks. Sasha just gently nods. They walk outside into Seth's car. "Sasha why do you think I cheated on you?" Seth questioned "I saw you at the mall with another girl! She was all over you!" Sasha panics as she spoke "Oh my love! I wasn't cheating on you! That lady she was well.. she was a part of your surprise I have for you..." Seth explains "what do you mean?" Sasha wipes her tears away "Her name is Jessica, she is a part of a pet adoption center, honey I am getting you a puppy. You said. You wanted one and I wanted to make you happy." Seth smiles a little "Baby! You got me a puppy! Oh my god! I could marry you!" Sasha wraps Seth in her arms. She pulls out of the hug then kisses him with a passion before the kiss could get anymore heated Bayley called. "What" Sasha said "Dude we can see you guys making out stop." Bayley laughs "byeee" Sasha hung up and kisses Seth gently. "I love you" Sasha whispers "I love you" Seth replies. "Oh my god I'm getting a puppy! Oh babe you are amazing" Sasha thanks Seth "anything for my princess" Seth pecks her cheek. They walk back inside, Seth had to explain to Bayley, Becky and Charlotte what really happened and why he was with the woman at the mall. "Oh.. um... sorry Colby." Bayley awkwardly says "it's cool. I know you guys and Sasha are close and I respect your guys bond" Seth tells the girls. Sasha stands in front of Seth, she looks up at him and smiles. "My hot ass boyfriend, I missed you" Sasha and Seth chuckle "My babygirl, I missed you more". Sasha stood on her tiptoes and kisses Seth on his lips. "Hands where I can see them Rollins" Bayley says, Seth pulls away and puts his hands up "You guys are so protective over Mercy" Seth groans "Hey shes my little plum! We love her!" Becky says "Not as much as I love her" Seth kisses Sasha's hand. "Let's go home" Sasha tells Seth.

A/N: crappy I know I know! But hey Sasha and Seth are back together. I just can't keep them apart!