Icecream Dates

"We will tell them, but just them" Sasha tells Seth. "Good. I can't hide loving on you, I mean have you seen your hot ass? And don't get me started on how sexy you look in your gear" Seth bites his lower lip looking Sasha up and down. "Babe stop, your dirty mind is too much" she giggles. "Hey how do you know what I'm thinking? Unless you have a dirty mind as well my dear Sasha" Seth smirks. "Shut up and go get ready to go out" Sasha rolls her eyes, "you didn't disagree! So you do have a dirty mind! Okay baby I'll get ready once I have a kiss." Sasha walks up to him and pecks his lips lightly multiple times. "I can't get enough of your kisses" Seth mumbles. "Mhm. Go get ready handsome" Sasha sasses. "Don't get sassy with me! Actually do, it's a turn on" Seth deviously smiles. "Like I want to turn you on. Boy get out of my room" Sasha pushes Seth out of her room. Sasha took a long shower, she believes she has her best thoughts in the shower but the only thing she could think about was Seth and their future. "Are we going to be a couple forever? What if he's just playing me? No. He loves me and he wouldn't do that right?" Sasha thinks to herself. She brushes it off and gets out, she looks at her phone. "Shit." She whispers, it's been over an hour and they need to leave soon. She quickly gets dressed and runs downstairs. Seth was sitting on the couch. "Finally!" Seth groans "Bayley and Finn already left and we are meeting them there so let's go" Seth explains. Sasha smiles and snatches the car keys out of his hands and runs to the car. She sits in the drivers seat waiting for Seth. "Ugh Mercy I don't think you should drive I mean, I love you but you aren't the best driver" Seth nervously chuckles. "Wait. You what?" Sasha gasps happily. "I said I.. um.. I like you, yeah I like you" Seth lies. "Mhm Whatever Rollins" Sasha starts the car and drives them to the local ice cream shop, She thinks to herself about what Seth said. She knows for a fact he said I love you to her. Once they arrive to the ice cream shop they quickly hop out and run inside. They saw their friends sitting at a booth. They sat down next to each other. "So what took you guys so long" Bayley asked. "Nothing" Sasha said. "So anyone have any tea they would like to spill" Becky asks. "Well we actually do" Seth says "we?" Dean questions. "Yeah we" Sasha replies, "um well you see me and Mercy well...." Seth stutters "we are dating" Sasha quickly blurts out, "OH MY GOD MY BESTIE IS IN LOVE" Bayley squeals. Sasha blushes and Seth chuckles. "Since when?" Roman smiles "um a couple of days now" Sasha answers. " well it was kinda obvious you guys liked each other" charlotte laughs. "How!" Sasha defensively asks. "Do we really have to tell you" Becky says "The fake dates, sleepovers, long all night talks, upset when someone is flirting with the other one, Sasha you almost went insane when Seth was gone, the list goes on" their friends listed more. Sasha just buries her face into Seth's chest and tries to hide her blush. "You guys are too cute" Bayley gushes. "Oh I see now. That's why you guys were late. Banks How is he in bed?" Dean smirks. "Jonathan Good!" Becky gasps. "Dean we aren't late because we fucked we are late because hotness over here was taking a shower" Seth informs Dean. They all just laugh at Deans allegation. The waiter came by and took their ice cream orders. "Hey guys.." Roman says, everyone pointed their attention towards him "um I have quit wrestling right now because.. I'm battling leukemia, I have to tell the WWE Universe soon" he tears up. "Oh Ro, I'm so sorry" Sasha gets up and hugs him. Once she does everyone stands up and they group hug. "If you need anything we are here for you Brotha" Dean says. They talked more about his saddening situation. "I promise I will be back in the ring, I just need take a break"he reassures everyone. "We love you man." Seth wipes his tear away. Charlotte kisses Romans cheek. "I love you" Charlotte whispers in Romans ear. "I love you too" he replies. "Hey cheer up. You are so strong dude and you will win this battle we support and love you. Think this once you beat leukemia you will come back better than ever and kick everyone's ass" Dean says making everyone chuckle. Their ice cram arrived and everyone ate away. "Hey Joe" Charlotte smiles, he looks at her and she flings ice cream on his face. He does it right back. They kissed each other with such love. Sasha just sits there and watches as one of her best friends is in love and she loves it. "So Becky, Charlotte how's the feud going?" Bayley asks. "Good. I enjoy being the bad guy for once but I mostly enjoy being champion" She smirks at Charlotte. "Don't get too cocky Becks" Charlotte tells Becky. They talked away but Sasha and Seth didn't pay attention. They were in their own little world they just sat their looking at each other. Seth was admiring Sasha's beautiful eyes and her plump lips and Sasha was focused on Seth's jawline and pink lips. Seth grabs her face and kisses her, forgetting their friends were right there. "Awwww" everyone smiles at the happy couple. "You guys are perfect for each other" Charlotte tells them. They finish up their icecream and pay the bill. "Hey how about you guys come back to our house" Finn requests. Everyone agreed and they all drove to the house. They walked in "wanna play a game?" Bayley asks.

A/N: GUYS IM SO HEARTBROKEN FOR ROMAN, A TALENTED MAN IS GOING THROUGH PAIN HE DOESNT DESERVE. WHEN I WROTE THIS CHAPTER I DONT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO HIM OR HIS FAMILY. STAY STRONG ROMAN WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU.