So It Begins

Sasha and Seth's little bet began. Every time they see each other they flirt or tease, trying to have the other one crave them. They both wanted to give in and it's only the first day. "sash do you know where my phone is?" seth asks "i think that it's in our room on the bed" sasha "okay thanks babe" seth ran upstairs to get his phone, he looked through it to find a text message sent by a random number.

text message

unknown number: hey sethie

seth: hello? who's this?

unknown number: oh sorry 😂 it's me the man becky lynch how are you doing lad?

seth: becks! did you get a new number?i'm doing great me and sasha are great! how are you doing?

becks 🔥: yes i did get a new number and not too good dean and i ended our relationship due to a lovely blonde by the name renee young. i'm not mad i'm happy that he's happy we're still good friends!

seth: i'm sorry to hear that, do you wanna come over to me and sasha's house? we can have a movie day?

becks🔥: that would be amazing i hope i'm not intruding in your guys day off

seth: nonsense please come over

becks🔥: okay cool i'll be over in 10

"mercedes!" seth yells "yes colbs?" sasha says as she walks into the room putting on an earring "becks is coming over in a few minutes to hang out cause of her break up with dean" seth informs sasha "oh seth i'm going out with pam so we can go baby shopping, you and becks can hang out here for a bit" sasha grabs her purse "okay baby have fun tell bayley i said hi" seth kisses sasha "okay bye" sasha walks downstairs, seth heard the door shut. As sasha was walking out the front door she bumped into becky "oh hey b!" sasha hugs her tightly "i'm sorry to hear about you and dean breaking up, you can tell me all about it when i get back okay? seth is upstairs i'll be home in 2 hours" sasha tells becky "it's okay i want him to be happy and sounds good we will probably just be watching movies and eating food" becky smiles "okay have fun keep an eye on seth for me" sasha chuckles as she gets in her car "bye m" becky waves as she opens the door. "beckyyyyyy!" seth yells as he walks downstairs "colbyyyyy" becky teases, seth wrapped his arms around becky "are you doing okay, dean never told me" seth sighs "well dean kinda keeps everything to himself obviously" becks let's go "let's watch some movies!" seth suggests "how about we watch annabelle" seth pops the dvd in the player, mid way through the movie the demon pops up and becky screams "OH FUCK TO THE NO, HELL NO" she hides under the blanket "oh quit being a big baby" seth laughs "seth shut up this is terrifying" becky scolds "no whats terrifying is your wrestling" seth shades "oh really you wanna go there okay let's go buddy boy let's wrestle since you think you are big and bad! i'm the man!" becky hops up from the couch "okay let's see who the real man is!" seth jumps up too, they start to wrestle becky had the upper hand when she kicked seth the the ground, she pinned his arms above his head " i win" she pants from exhaustion "mhm" seth groans in pain. they look at each other in the eye and started to lean in until becky stops them "ummm we should finish that movie" she gets off of seth "becky wait i-" seth was interrupted by the from door opening "hey guys! what are you doing" sasha walls in the house with bayley "oh nothing just watching a scary movie wanna join?" becky nervously chuckles "yeah sure let us just put these bags away and we will be down in a second" sasha and bayley walk upstairs into the bedroom "well..." seth starts "well what? we don't talk about that ever sasha is my bestfriend and she's YOUR girlfriend that's it" becky quickly whisper yells "deal" seth nods, the girls came downstairs and they finished the movie. pam headed home cause finn was waiting for her and becky asked to crash at sasha and seth's "yeah sure becky you can sleep in our guest room, just ask if you need anything" sasha shows becky the room "okay thanks mer!" becky smiles, sasha walked away to give becky her privacy. "like she said if you need anything just ask" seth winks as he closes beckys door. well this will be an interesting night.

a/n: ahhhhhhh it's been so so so long since i've updated i'm sorry! honestly i wasn't feeling this book so should i continue or not? i really missed writing, sorry this chapter isn't the best. but wtffff who really likes seth and becky together like no ma'am this isn't suppose to happen and secondly i miss sasha but on the plus side she has the CUTEST puppy in the world! what do you think will happen with seth and becky during the night? will anything happen? will sasha find out about their little "incident"? just gotta wait to find out. it's good to be back :))