Pregnant?!

Seth and Sasha walked into RAW hand in hand. Everyone looked at the couple, the guys had a bitter face as they were jealous that Seth has the hottest female superstar on the RAW roster. The girls were envious of Sasha, they all had some type of crush on Seth but Seth was hers. Everyone hated the new power couple of WWE. They walked down the hall, Bobby was walking towards them. Seth turned Sasha around and kissed her roughly, Bobby just rolls his eyes. "Babe, stop.... I'm all yours" Sasha reassures Seth, he kisses her again Sasha moans. "Work environment" Hunter walks by "sorry" they both said. "I have to go.. bye baby" Seth quickly kisses Sasha and runs off "you guys are truly in love huh?" Becky said "BEX! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Sasha hugs her friend "Hey don't forget me" Charlotte laughs, Sasha hugs her as well. They walk around, they found the women's locker room. Everyone hugged Charlotte and Becky. "Bayley!" Charlotte and Becky said. They hugged her tight. "So Sasha, you and Seth are good now? Charlotte asked "yeah we are.... guys I'm in love" sasha tells here friends "more like in lust" Bayley chuckles "Shut up" Sasha hits her "Wait so you guys fucked?" Becky said bluntly "yeah..." Sasha answered shyly. "Awwww" Charlotte gushed. Bayley and Sasha quickly changed into their outfits for their match tonight. "Knock knock" Seth said outside the door. "Can I come in?" Seth asks "come in babe" Sasha said. Seth walks in "Hey Colby" Charlotte waves "hey ash, hey Becky" Seth waves back. "What's up" Sasha walks up to him "I just wanted to wish you luck" Seth smiles "awww" the three girls said "I don't need luck" Sasha smirks "yeah yeah I know. You're the baddest." Seth pulls her close. "Yeah I am" she said cockily. Seth leans in closer "how about you show me how bad you really are" Seth grabs her ass "ROLLINS YOUR PUSHING IT" Becky said. Seth turns to look at the three girls, they all had there arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. Seth turned back to Sasha "they really want to protect me" Sasha stands on her toes. Seth chuckles lightly and kisses her. He picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist still holding a lip lock. "Baby you've got to go. No boys allowed." Sasha pulls away. Seth puts her down "fine but tonight, you owe me." Seth kisses her real quickly. "Yes sir" Sasha bit her lower lip. Seth winks at her and walks out. "Fuck isn't he so hot?" Sasha sighs dreamily "I love him. I want to marry him." Sasha tells her friends "Sasha and Seth sitting in a tree" Bayley starts " K I S S I N G" Becky spells. "You guys are legit kids" Sasha laughs. Seth was standing outside the door "I'll marry you gorgeous. One day." Seth walks away. Seth's match started against his enemy at the time Bobby lashley. In the middle of the match Dean Ambrose came out and attacked him then Baron Corbin. Part of the act, Sasha ran out there. "What the hell is Sasha banks doing here, she's going to get hurt" Micheal cole said. Sasha climbed into the ring and hugged Seths body, the guys all laughed. Bobby grabbed a mic "looks like Rollins needs the person he fucks at night to save him" he laughs "hey Sasha is he bad in bed like he is in the ring" Baron joined. Dean walked away, what they were saying was off script. They were suppose to attack Seth, Sasha comes out and then they leave. "Hey Banks maybe you should come to my hotel room and I'll show you who the boss really is" Bobby winks at her. Sasha stood up, she looked at both of them. She smiles at Bobby and Baron, then she slaps them both. She kicks Bobby in the gut. Sasha grabs the mic "why don't you shut the hell up" Sasha throws the mic at Baron "do you want to get fired?!" Baron yells "do I dare you" sasha says boldly "okay.. you're fi-" Baron was cut off by Stephanie McMahon's music. "I don't know we the hell you think you are Baron. But we don't bring personal life to work, so Sasha you aren't fired but Baron... you're fired.." Stephanie smirks "and Bobby, you will have a match tonight with Seth Rollins, and at ring side with Bobby.... Alexa bliss and Seth at ring side with you Sasha Banks" Stephanie drops the mic and walks away. The match was a success for Sasha and Seth. They won of course. Sasha walked backstage where she jumped in Seth's arms. Seth held her waist when she wrapped her legs around him. "Mm you're look so fucking sexy after a match" Sasha bites her lip after she whispers that to Seth "oh yeah? How about you? Look at you. So gorgeous. I'm so lucky to have you." Seth kisses her cheek. "I love you" they both said at the same time. "Sasha! Come here now!" Bayley yells "sorry babe" Sasha hopes down from Seth, she runs over to Bayley "what bay?" Sasha looked at her confused "come in the locker room" Bayley drags Sasha in the locker room. Bayley looks around to make sure no one else is in the locker room. "Bayley pulls from her pocket two pregnancy tests. Sasha gasps and she grabs them both. They both read positive "my bestie is going to be a mommy!" Sasha squeals. They jump up and down "wait you fucking peed on these sticks" Sasha gags as she hands them back to Bayley. "Who have you told?" Sasha asks "just you" Bayley answers "tell Finn" Sasha tells Bayley "I will tonight" Bayley nods. They talked for a bit more, Sasha walked out once Bayley said she's heading home. Sasha walked around and found Seth at catering "hey sethie" Sasha smiles "hi beautiful" they both sit down. "Put your food down" Sasha said. Seth does. Sasha gets up and sits on his lap. "So Colby..." Sasha starts "Mercy what's up?" Seth was inpatient.  "How do you feel about a baby?" Sasha covers her mouth. "Are you pregnant?" Seth excitedly asks.