What the Hell is Going On?

Sasha wakes up without Seth anywhere to be found. "Sethie?" Sasha says "Seth?" No answer. "Colby" She walks around the house to find a note on the fridge

To: My BabyGirl

Good morning princess well actually I should say good afternoon I know your lazy ass probably slept till 2. You are also probably wondering where in the hell is my hot ass boyfriend? Well I'm out doing some errands with Finn. Bayley is probably up in her and Finns room. I'll be back before dinner. I love you hotness. - your fine ass boyfriend

Sasha laughed to herself. "That man, ugh he's a wonder" Sasha says to herself. She walks back upstairs and knocks on Bayleys door. "Pam can I come in?" Sasha asks "yeah come on in" Bayley yells back. Sasha walks in and lays down on Bayleys bed. "Our men left us" Sasha groans "I know babyg, let's go shopping!" Bayley suggested. Sasha agrees and runs into her room to get ready to go to the mall. Bayley drove them to the mall, they walked around a bit. That's when Sasha froze. She froze as she stares at what she feared the most. Seth with another girl. They were sitting, eating food the girl was all over Seth, he just smiled and laughed. Sasha felt her heart drop. "Sasha whats wrong?" Bayley asked Sasha just ran, she ran out of the mall with Bayley following behind her "Mer What's wrong!" Bayley stopped her. "Seth. He's ch-cheating on m-me" Sasha stutters as she is about to cry. "Of course he would cheat on me I mean look at me. I'm disgusting, ugly and fat" (I DONT THINK THESE THINGS ABOUT SASHA SHES LITERALLY PERFECTION) Sasha cries to Bayley "Sasha you are beautiful and strong. If Seth is cheating on you then screw him hes a jackass" Bayley hugs her friend tight. "I want to go home" Sasha whispers. Bayley just nods they get into the car, it was a quiet ride home as Sasha stared out the window lightly cried to herself. "Do you want to get something to eat before we get home" Bayley suggested "no" Sasha simply sputtered out. They finally arrived home and Sasha just walked inside. She left all of the things she bought in Bayleys car. Sasha marched up the stairs and locks her bedroom door, she changes out of she bodycon dress into sweats. She lays in her bed and sobs, she grew sleepy and fell asleep from crying. After a couple of hours of sleeping sash woke up to screaming. "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO SASHA YOU SON OF A BITCH I WILL KILL YOU" Bayley screams "WHAT DO YOU EVEN MEAN?!" Seth screams back. Sasha weakly stands up and walks into the living room "hi baby" Seth softly says as he walks towards her. Sasha backs up. Bayley runs to Sasha and hugs her again. "Why?" Sasha whispers "why what beautiful?" Seth still asked confused "why did you c-cheat" Sasha tears up again. "Cheat? I would never cheat on you l lov-" Seth was cut off. "No screw off Seth" Bayley spat "Pam that's enough" Finn tells Bayley "Babe you are really going to defend a cheater?" Bayley asked shocked "He isn't a cheater I was with him all day" Finn explains "apparently not at the mall. We were there and you were no where to be found" Bayley screams at Finn. "Sasha I would never think about ch-" Seth was once again cut off. "Colby, please. I'm sorry" Sasha cries. Seth's heart just broke. The love of his life is crying right in front of him but she won't let him even touch her. "Sasha how about we leave this cheater and his bestie, let's go to Becky and Charlottes" Bayley suggested "yeah let's go" Sasha wipes away her tears. They ran upstairs and packed their bags. As they did that Seth walks up to Finn "fuck man. I didn't cheat on Mercy. I love that woman." Seth tells Finn "I know man. I was with you the whole day" Finn backs up Seth. The girls ran back down the stairs. "Bye Fergal" Bayley coldly said "Bye Sethie l lo-" Sasha stopped herself. She shook her head and closed the door behind her. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Seth screams.

A/N: Short I know. I'll try to publish another tonight or in the morning.