My Little Freak

"nope.. Bayley is" Sasha squeals "oh I'm so happy for them" Seth said with a sad smile "hey what's wrong?" Sasha looked concerned "nothing" Seth looks the other way "tell me" sasha turns his face to look at her "it's just I thought you were pregnant.." Seth admits "oh sethie" Sasha hugs him "I want to have a baby with the woman I love.." Seth holds her hand. "do you want a baby?" Seth asks Sasha "um I" Sasha didn't know how to answer that question. She loves Seth and does see a future with him but there's this big women's evolution at wwe and she didn't want to miss it. "Sash?" Seth got her attention "Seth.." a tear fell from her cheek. "Great." Seth removed Sasha from his lap he walked away and Sasha started go after him, "Seth!" Seth didn't look back "baby!" Sasha yells "Colby!" Sasha yells once again. This stopped Seth "what? What could you possibly want Mercedes!" Seth yells back "what I didn't give you an answer and now you think you could just walk away? It doesn't work like that Colby" Sasha sternly says "why would I want to be by the woman who supposedly loves me but doesn't want a family! Come on Mercy open your goddamn eyes, I want a family!" Seth yells "WHAT ABOUT WHAT I WANT!" Sasha shrieks "ITS ALWAYS ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT! I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!" Seth walks closer to her, they started to make a scene in front of their work friends "AND I DONT GIVE YOU ANYTHING. IS THAT RIGHT?" Sasha looks at Seth with anger , passion and love. "CORRECT! ITS ALWAYS SASHA AND SETH! WHY CANT IT BE MERCEDES AND COLBY?! I WANT TO HAVE A FAMILY WITH YOU, BE MARRIED TO YOU! BUT YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF!" Seth is now up in Sasha's face, they can feel each other's hot breath. "NOW WHAT?" Sasha did bow down she fought. "I DONT KNOW! I DONT-" Seth looks around at everyone looking at them. "I don't know" he whispers, he turns around and walks away. "Please don't leave me" Sasha whispers "not again" Bayley hugs her. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" Bayley yells at everyone.  Bayley guides Sasha to their car "I'm calling him" Sasha wipes her tears away. She tries to call him five times but every time it went to voicemail. "Seth please pick up" she throws her phone. "Let's go drink" Sasha sadly says "I can't... bun in the oven" Bayley yells Sasha "okay can you just take me to a bar?" Sasha looks up at Bayley "yeah let's go" Bayley drives them to this small bar, they walk in and right away Sasha started to drink. She drank her sorrows away. "Pam. Pammmmm. I want to tell you something" Sasha was drunk at this point "I want to say that.. that.. that I love Seth, he is perfect, top notch boyfriend and he is fucking amazing in bed" Sasha giggles "Sasha I did not need to hear that" Bayley looks at her "no no no no no. Like he is so good in bed. I love fucking him, like if I wasn't here right now I would be riding Seth's d-." Sasha was cut off by Bayley "Mer you are too drunk. Hold on" Bayley calls up Seth "Seth get your ass over here Sasha is drunk" Bayley whispers "oh is that Colby! Mmm tell him to come here and see what he's missing. I'm sure he can get me back if he is a good boy." Seth can hear Sasha through the phone "I'm on my way, send me the address" Seth hangs up and rushes to the bar address. He walks in and finds Sasha and Bayley "Mercedes lets go." Seth removes the glass of vodka out of her hand "okay daddy. Let's go home and you can show me what a bad girl ive been." Sasha sticks her hand in Seth's joggers, Seth bit his lip when Sasha started to stroke him gently. "No. Sasha let's go." He removed her hand. "Carry me." Sasha said, Seth carries her like a baby "sorry about that bay" Seth apologizes to Bayley on the car ride home. "It's okay, I just need therapy forever" they both chuckle. Bayley goes to bed once they return home. Seth picks up Sasha "hi baby" Sasha slurs "Sasha lets go to bed" Seth sighs "no lets fuck, come on sethie I know you want to" sasha starts to take off her clothes. Seth was getting turned on but he fought the urge. "Please put back on your clothes" Seth begged, Seth looked at her smooth, soft body. Her abs were very toned. Her chest was perky and her smile was sleepy. Seth couldn't take advantage of her, even if he wanted to. She's too perfect in his eyes. Sasha started to cry. "What's wrong with me. I'm fucking disgusting, I'm a fucking drunk, all I ever wanted is a healthy nice family and I ruined it. Of course I want to have a baby with you, Colby please just give me time. I am a weak person, mentally" Sasha was drunk off her mind. Seth hugs her tightly, he hugged her so tight she couldn't speak. "It's okay Mercedes , babygirl it's okay. I love you okay? I love you." Seth whispers. " I love you Colby" Sasha fell asleep in Seth's arms. The next morning Sasha woke up to notice that she's only in her undergarments and Seth was laying next to her only in his boxers. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck Sasha... mhm right there, damn that mouth of yours." Seth mutters in his sleep, Sasha stifles her laugh "damn who knew you were this freaky" Seth kept talking in his sleep, Sasha lifted up the blanket to see Seth huge hard on. "You think I'm a freak? I'll show you a freak." Sasha climbs on top of Seth and slowly starts to hump him. Seth moans like crazy "fuck Seth you're long" Sasha bit her lip. Seth slowly woke up he grabbed Sasha's hips to make her go faster till he came. "Forgive me?" Sasha kisses his jawline "yeah. But baby next time... wake me up my little freak." Seth smirks "no I can do whatever I want, whenever I want" Sasha sassily "Whatever you say hot ass" Seth smacks her butt harshly, he caused her to yelp "Colby I swear if there's a handprint on my ass.." Sasha threatens, Seth lifts up the blanket to see a very noticeable red handprint on her butt "no you're good" Seth lies "how do you make me fall in love over and over again each and every day?" Sasha hugs Seth tighter "how can I not love an angel?" Seth responds "yeah a drunk, fucked up angel.. how great" Sasha sarcastically spoke. "Don't say that about my girlfriend!" Seth defends. Sasha got up from the bed and stretched "damn. How sexy can you get?" Seth licked his lips, he sat up on the bed and admired Sasha's beauty. Sasha does a little spin and winks at him. "Fuck you, you really going to turn me on...again" Seth groans "yep and this time, I won't be helping you" she said seductively, licking her lips. "So you are going to leave me like this" Seth points to his very noticeable boner "yes sir, hopefully you can hide it, maybe tonight there will be a surprise for you if you can go the whole day without me having to fuck you or give you a blowjob or hand job." Sasha smirks, even though she wanted to do all those things, she wanted to watch Seth beg for her. "So is that a challenge Sasha?" Seth smiles "how about we make this interesting, let's see how long we can go without seducing each other. The one that caves loses" Seth explained "easy, just hope you know what you are missing out on" Sasha teases. "Whatever, let's shake on it" Seth puts his hand out. Sasha shakes it then kisses him roughly, sticking her tongue down his throat, straddling and grinding slowly. "You didn't say anything about teasing" Sasha kisses him once more and hops off of him, leaving Seth in awe. "What did I get myself into" Seth questions.