Games

"Sure! What game?" Sasha asked. "We can play would you rather" Becky requests. "Yeah that sounds like fun" Dean adds, they all sit down on the couch, but Sasha sits on Seth's lap. Everyone looks at them and smiles "they're so in love" Roman whispers. Seth kisses Sasha's neck Dean couldn't help it he gushes "Awwww" he covers his mouth. Seth laughs "Jon you soft motherfucker" Seth says, Sasha gasps and hits his chest "don't be rude babe" "sorry hotness" Sasha pecks his cheek. "Okay okay lets start this game" Bayley smiles. "I'll go first, would you rather turn heel or face?" Of course everyone said heel besides Bayley, if you don't enjoy being a bad guy you are just weird. They played for a couple of hours, after a bit they just sat there talking away. Sasha walked away into the kitchen and Seth followed. "Hey princess" Seth hugs her from behind "hey baby" she smiles as she cuts strawberries "I want to tell you something" "what sethie" Sasha asked with concern in her voice. " I just wanted to say you look beautiful tonight, you look beautiful every day. I'm so lucky to have you as mine, I feel blessed everyday when I'm with you, I just want to kiss you all the time, hold you close to me and be with you forever. I love you." Seth kisses her neck "oh Colby, thank you for making me the luckiest girl in the world, thank you for making me feel pretty and thank you for teaching me love. I love you forever and always Colby Lopez." She wipes a tear away. Seth pulls her into a hug. "That was beautiful" Charlotte wipes a tear away. "Oh my god! Char you heard" Sasha gasps, "yes, it was so cute" Charlotte giggles making Sasha blush. They walk back in the living room, Sasha sat down on the couch eating her strawberries feeding Seth every other one. Seth bit down on her finger "ow! Babe that hurt!" Sasha screeches "oh my love I'm so sorry" Seth apologizes "it's okay" she whispers. It was around 1am and everyone was leaving. "Okay lads we are so going shopping again tomorrow" Becky says "and we are not" dean adds. Once everyone left Bayley and Finn went to bed, "Hey let's go to bed" Seth picks up Sasha bridal style they go into his room, Seth throws Sasha on the bed. Sasha giggles, Seth lays on top of her. "I love you" Seth whispers "promise?" Sasha asks " promise" he replies. "What did amazing thing did I do to deserve you?" Sasha asks " you are perfect and an angel" Seth tells her. "Mercedes?" Seth gets Sasha attention "what do you see in your future?" Seth asks, Sasha closes her eyes "I see you, as my husband. I see three beautiful kids one boy and two girls, the boy would look like me and the girls would look like their dad, you. I see us being the champions and a puppy." Seth laughed at the last part "a puppy huh?" "That's all you heard. And yes a puppy I want one so bad" Sasha says. "I love our future you made for us, as long as I have you I'll be okay" Seth tells Sasha. Seth gets up and turns off the light and pulls Sasha close to his body so they are laying close to each other. "Goodnight hotness" Seth smirks as he kisses her neck "goodnight sexy" Sasha smirks back at him.

A/N: HEY FRIENDS! HOWS YOUR DAY GOING? I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WASNT VERY GOOD OR LONG. IM KINDA RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS ALSO SHOULD I KEEP UPDATING THIS BOOK MORE OT MY OTHER ONE. NOT SAYING IM NOT GOING TO UPDATE BUT WHICH ONE SHOULD I UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY?