The Truth

Seth and Sasha drove home but Bayley stayed at Charlottes and Becky's house. They finally arrived home "babe I'm going to take a shower" Sasha yells "okay gorgeous" Seth yells back. Finn walks out of his and bayleys room. "So how did it go?" Finn asked "it went well" Seth simply replies "so you told her that the girl was your ex and she took it well?" Finn questioned "here's the thing... I lied. I told her it was the lady at the pet adoption center. How am I suppose to tell Sasha that my ex has been texting me?" Seth explains to Finn. "Colby my man. Tell her. The long you wait the worst it is going to get." Finn sighs "hell no! I made her cry. Me. The love of her life made her cry. If she finds out she'll leave me" Seth worried. Seth walked upstairs into Sasha's room, he laid on her bed because it smelt like her it smelt like vanilla and cookies, that's when Sasha walked out of the shower with a tank top and short shorts on. "Woah" Seth stared her up and down. "What do I look bad?" Sasha asked covering her body with her arms "No. You look hot." Seth bit his lip. Sasha smiles and walks up to him she plants a kiss on his lips, Seth grabs her waist. "Her skin is soft and warm, I want to kiss it" Seth thought to himself. "Come lay down with me" Seth said out loud "okay" Sasha simply replies. They laid down under the warm covers, Seth holds Sasha close him, he traces circles on her upper thigh. "You're so beautiful" Seth tells Sasha. Sasha starts to tear up "why do you treat me so well? I don't deserve you" Sasha whispers to Seth "you're my princess, you deserve the world" Seth grabs her thigh. She looks up and smiles at him sleepily. "Is my baby tired?" Seth laughs, Sasha nods. "Goodnight I love you" Seth kisses the top of Sasha's head "I love you" Sasha says.
In the middle of the night Sasha wakes up, Seth wasn't holding on to her anymore. She found his arm and wrapped it around her waist. "I got you Mercy" Seth said in his sleep "I want to marry her" he said out loud again still asleep. Sasha just giggled and blushed, "Seth I know you're asleep but, I do. We just started dating but you're my best friend and I want to marry you." Sasha kisses his lips. Seth wakes up and Sasha pretends to be asleep. "Wow she's even gorgeous when she's sleeping" Seth thinks Sasha is asleep. Sasha "wakes" up. "Oh Mercy did I wake you?" Seth asked, Sasha shakes her head "kiss me" Sasha tells Seth, Seth kisses her slipping his tongue into her mouth. After a bit of kissing Sasha giggles. "What?" Seth questions "you're a weirdo" Sasha giggles some more. "What time is it?" Sasha asked. Seth looks at the alarm clock "4:32" Seth says "ugh" Sasha nuzzles her face into Seth chest. Seth phone chimes.

Sarah: hey sexy ass

"Who is it?" Sasha grabs Seth's phone. "What. The. Hell." Sasha geared up. "Babe let me explain" Seth quickly sputters out "what can you explain huh? That you ex is texting you? And calling you sexy. I wonder what you call her. You know what Colby. We are over. Fuck off." Sasha gets out of bed and bangs on bayleys and Finns door. "Sasha it's five in the morning what do you want?" Bayley groggily asked " Colby is a fucking cheater, I want to leave." Sasha cries "Bayley pushes pass her, Finn gets up and hugs Sasha in a brother type way. " it's okay sash" Finn reassures her. Bayley walks up to Seth and slaps him. "You son of a bitch" Bayley walks away. "Pack your things Sasha we are out of here, Finn stay here and watch that fucker so no girls come over" Bayley angrily states. Sasha and Bayley pack their things once again and openly the door. Seth runs into the living room. "Sasha Wait!" Seth stops her "if you walk out that door, that's it we are over, without an explanation?" Seth says. "Bye Colby" Sasha was about to close the door and walk out "I love you" Seth yells. Sasha and Bayley shut the door. "I love you too" Sasha whispers and sobs.

A/N: short AGAIN! I'm so so sorry, I'll try to write longer parts it's just I'm so busy with school! But next part will be really long stay tuned. Should Sasha forgive Seth again? How will Seth get Sasha back? Maybe they will meet other people?