The Date That Changed Everything

"This date.... Seth I'm scared" Sasha confesses "why are you scared" Seth questions "I don't know. Maybe I'm scared of-" Sasha was about to say what scares her about this date when Bayley walks through the door "Sasha, Seth it's time to go" Bayley reminds them. Seth looks at his watch "yeah let's go" Sasha stood up from his lap. Bayley walks out, Sasha and Seth walk out, Seth slaps Sasha's ass. "Thanks for the help with the outfit bestie" Seth winks. "Hands to yourself Rollins" Sasha smirks. They all get into the car. They were going to meet Alexa and Bobby at the restaurant. Bayley and Finn sit in the front and Sasha and Seth in the back. Seth grabs Sasha's hand and kisses it "you'll be fine" he mouths to her. Seth was about to pull his hand away, that's when Sasha grabbed it tight. "I'm not ready to let go yet" she whispers. They arrived at the restaurant. Sasha and bobby awkwardly hugged, same with Seth and Alexa. They were seated. Sasha, Seth and Bayley day on one side, with Seth in the middle and their assigned dates across from them. They ordered their food and drinks. They talked about wrestling (what else would they talk about???). Their drinks arrived, as Sasha was taking a drink Seth put his hand on her inner thigh and squeezed it. Sasha almost choked on her drink. When no one was looking Sasha mouthed "stop" to Seth. Seth just chuckled and ran his fingertips up and down her thigh. "So Seth, how long have you and Sasha been friends?" Alexa asked "me and bossy here have been best friends forever, we are really close" Seth tells Alexa "Sasha are you okay?" Finn asked her, Sasha was distracted by Seth touching her upper thigh " o-oh yeah" sash stutters. "You good mercy?" Seth whispers in her ear. "If you stopped then yes" Sasha replies quietly. Seth stopped but then started playing footsie with her under the table. Their food arrived and everyone started eating. "Hey Sasha you got something there" Bobby wipes off some food on the corner of her lip. Seth just rolls his eyes. The dinner when on and everyone was having fun, lots of laughter and flirting. After dinner they all walked outside, Bayley and Finns asked to the car and waited on Sasha and Seth. Seth pulled Alexa aside. "Hey.. Alexa I'm sorry but this isn't going to work" Seth informs her "that's okay.. actually I'm crushing on someone else" Alexa looks over at Bobby "Bobby?" Seth asked, Alexa nodded. Sasha was talking to Bobby "Hey Bobby... I'm sorry but I cant do this"Sasha looks down. "It's okay sash. I understand. I had a great time maybe we can go out to dinner as friends again?" Bobby smiles "yeah that would be great" Sasha was shocked by his answer "friends?" Bobby asked "friends" Sasha gave him a friendly hug. Bobby and Alexa walked away. Sasha grabbed Seth hand. "Did you let her go?" Sasha asked "yeah" Seth simply replies "did you let him go?" Seth asked Sasha "yeah" they started to walk to the car. But before they make it Seth stopped them. "Sasha I need to tell you something." Seth exclaims "What sethie?" Sasha stopped walking. "I love you." Seth said "I love yo-" Sasha was cut off "no! I mean I'm in love with you. I'm in love with Mercedes Kaestner- Varnado. I want you to be mine. I want to tease you under the table and you don't tell me to stop, I want to kiss you, I want to tell you your beautiful everyday, I want us.... back.. please baby." Seth finished. "Colby. I've fallen in love with you, I never fell out. I miss us." Sasha tears up. "JUST KISS ALREADY" Finn and Bayley yelled from the car. They both laugh. They turn to each other. They were inches away from their lips meeting, with hesitation at first, they kissed. This kiss was full of love and passion. After a bit they pulled away "fuck I've missed you" Seth yells. "Never leave me again. Promise me." Seth looks at Sasha. "I promise" Sasha kisses him gently. It started to sprinkle outside so they ran to the car. On their way home, Sasha and Seth couldn't keep their lips apart. All they did was kiss. "Hey umm sorry to break up the tonsil hockey but we are home" Bayley awkwardly gets their attention. Sasha pulls away. "Did I ever tell you, you look sexy in that dress?" Seth bites his lip. "Yes. Multiple times." Sasha giggles "hey I speak the truth." Seth replies. They all walk in. Sasha wraps her arms around Seth's neck and kisses him, they soon fall on the couch as they kept kissing. "Hey I watch tv on that couch" Finn groans. Sasha and Seth laugh, they get up and walk into Sasha's bedroom. "You know what.. we should share a room. I mean I'm always in your room anyway" Seth voices "okay, I would look to share a room with you, lover boy." Sasha winks at him. "Fuck you're so hot" Seth starts kissing her neck. He then sucks on it causing a hickey "babe I didn't want a hickey" Sasha groans. "Too bad hotness" Seth smirks. "Let's go to bed" Sasha strips to her bra and panties. Seth stares at her "close your mouth Seth you'll catch flies" Sasha says. Seth closed his mouth and shook out of the trance he was in. Seth strips to his boxers and they cuddle with each other. "Sethie?" Sasha whispers "Yeah?" Seth answered "me and you, you and me?" Sasha says "forever" Seth replies. "Goodnight handsome face I love you" Sasha yawns "I love you more" Seth responds. They fell asleep in each other's arms, happy and warm.

A/N: SESHA LIVES FOREVER! They are finally together and no problems at all from any of their friends, Alexa or... Bobby??? Let's just hope no one tries to ruin our ship here.