Heartbrokenly in Love

Sasha and Bayley stayed at Charlottes and Becky's for the week. It was Monday night and Sasha and Bayley needed to wrestle, Charlotte and Becky came to support them and watch to make sure Seth doesn't come up to Sasha. Bayley, Charlotte and Becky walk into the locker to hear Sasha sobbing to herself "Sasha you're so stupid. He never loved you, he hates you" Sasha says to herself. The girls looked at each other and walked up to her."Sasha I know you are heartbroken b-" "I'm not heartbroken, let me go and wrestle" Sasha interrupts  "I'm just..." Sasha was interrupted by Charlotte "babyg you are heartbroken and that's okay" Charlotte explains. "I don't know guys I just love him so much. I wanted to marry him, he's my best friend." Sasha starts crying again. "Oh sugarplum... why was he texting her?" Becky asks "I actually don't know but I don't care. She loves him and he well... he lo-loves h-her and no-not m-me" Sasha stutters. Sasha runs out of the locker room. Sasha ran, she looked back to see if the girls were following her. Sasha ran into Bobby Lashley. "Hey Sasha are you okay?" He grabs her, "Yeah" Sasha wipes her tears. Bobby didn't say anything he just hugged her and kissed the top of her head. "Hey don't cry, a beautiful girl like you shouldn't cry" Bobby tells her. Sasha smiles and hugs him tighter, what Sasha didn't know was Seth was watching. Seth turned to Dean "I want to die. Look, Sasha and Bobby, he is going to steal my girl" Seth said "well maybe you shouldn't of texted your ex" Dean points out "I didn't! She texted me" Seth looks back at Bobby and Sasha. Sasha was typing her number into Bobby's phone. Sasha smiles and hands him back the phone. Seth couldn't take it anymore, he walks angrily to Sasha. Seth turns her around and roughly kisses her in front of Bobby. "Seth stop!" Sasha pushes Seth away "you cheated on me" Sasha eyes start to water. "No I didn't! Why would I you are literal perfection." Seth yells "leave!" Sasha screams at him. "No! I love you! I don't want to lose you!" Seth yells more making Sasha flinch "Well Colby, you already lost me" Sasha sighs "Bobby I'll text you after RAW , we can talk more" Sasha tells Bobby. Bobby nods and walks away, Seth just glared at him. "Mercy. Please. Can we just talk?" Seth asks. "Fine." Sasha walks him into an empty room. "Go ahead" "okay listen. Sasha you are my best friend you are the love of my life. I would never cheat on you, she texted me first. But I need to admit something... that woman at the mall wasn't the pet adoption. She was my ex, she stopped me and she wanted to talk. I let her. She was all over me but I walked away, I didn't know she still had my number. She texted me and I didn't answer. You can check my phone. Baby please." Seth explains the situation. "Colbs. All you've done is lied to me, how do I know if you aren't lying or not. I'm sorry but I can't well not now. But we can still be best friends. Okay?" Sasha tells Seth. Seth wipes his tears "okay. Whatever you want princess oh no I mean Sasha"Seth kisses her hand. "Will you and Bayley come home tonight, Finn misses Bayley and I miss my bestfriend." Seth laughs. "Yeah I'll tell her, we can come home" Sasha giggles. Seth just smiles and pulls her into a hug. "Bossy I've missed you" Seth whispers "I've missed you too" sasha whispers back.

After RAW Bayley and Sasha drove to Charlottes and Becky to get their stuff and then they drove back to their house. Bayley and Sasha through the door, "Pam!" Finns runs up to her and hugs her. "Boss" Seth says "Seth" Sasha nods at him. Sasha's phone chimes, Sasha smiles and blushes as she looks at her phone "oooo looks like Bobby texted Mer" Bayley teases Sasha. "Shut up Bay" Sasha hits her. Seth walks out of the living room into the kitchen. Sasha follows him. Seth grabs a beer and chugs it. "Hi..." Sasha says "hey" Seth walks pass her into his room. Sasha was shocked. Later on in the night everyone went to bed. Sasha was watching TV when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in" Seth walks in. "I can't sleep" Seth tells her. Sasha nods, Seth goes and lays in her bed with her. Seth naturally wraps his arms around her waist. "Is this okay?" Seth asks "perfect" Sasha whispers back. She turns off the TV and listens to Seth's breathing as he sleeps. Seth moves his face to Sasha's neck, he starts kissing it. Sasha bit her lip. "Seth no." Sasha says, he didn't wake up he just continued to kiss her neck "Colby stop" she said louder waking him up. "What? What did I do?" Seth asks not knowing anything "you were kissing me on my neck" Sasha blushes "oh I'm sorry Sasha I didn't know" Seth apologizes. "No it's okay, go back to sleep" Sasha tells Seth. After a few minutes Seth fells right back to sleep, Sasha couldn't sleep. She just thought to herself. Does she still love Seth in more of a friendship way? Yes. "Are we really going on a date with Bobby?i don't know. Sasha was interrupted when Seth started talking in his sleep. "I love you still bossy" Seth says asleep. "I love you too" Sasha whispers to herself. Sasha looks at Seth and kisses his cheek gently. "Goodnight baby" Sasha says to Seth. Sasha falls asleep in Seth's arms.

A/N: So they still aren't together and Sasha is going on a date with Bobby! Wtf! Should Sasha and Seth just give up on each other? Will Sasha and Bobby start dating? What about Seth's ex girlfriend, maybe she will come back? Idk!