Getting Ready

A few hours passed Sasha and Seth just watched TV. "Oh Seth go get ready we have an hour" Sasha panics "an hour? That's in a while sash" Seth laughs. "Whatever. Should I wear a red dress or a black dress?" Sasha asks him "oh you mean the breezy red dress or the tight black dress" Seth questions "yeah which one" Sasha pulls both of them out of the closet. "Ooo ummm I would say the black tight one because you look sexy as hell in it. But you're going on a date with Bobby" Seth rolls his eyes. "I'll go with the black one, thanks bab- I mean sethie" Sasha blushes "you almost called me baby!" Seth teases her "hey it's okay baby" Seth reassures her. Sasha smiles at him and goes into the bathroom to change, she comes out "how do I look" sasha nervously asks Seth, Seth looks up from his phone. "Woah" he says in awe. "You look so" Seth was cut off "ugly?" "Awful?" Sasha freaks out "no no you look so fucking gorgeous" Seth praises Sasha's beauty. "I could just fuc-" Sasha cuts Seth off "best friends" she reminds him. "Sasha can you please go and choose my outfit" Seth pleads "no you are a grown ass man" Sasha laughs "pleaseeeee" Seth begs "no" she quickly answers. Seth smirks as he knows how to get Sasha to do it. He walks up to her and moves her hair to one side, his touch caused Sasha to close her eyes. He then whispers in her ear "Mercy please" he hot breath sends shivers down her spine. "Please" Seth kisses her ear. "S-Seth" Sasha tried to speak clear but got distracted with Seth's lips on her upper neck. "Fine, I'll do it" Sasha finally agrees. "Thank you babygirl" Seth grins "you're welcome bestie" Sasha winks. "UGH!" Seth groans because Sasha keeps friend zoning him. Sasha laughs as she walks out of the room to find Seth an outfit. Finns sneaks into Sasha's room to talk to Seth. "Hey man" Finn gets Seth attention "how are you and Sasha doing?" Finn asked "not good. I mean good but like there is obviously sexual tension but she keeps friend zoning me" Seth sighs "it will get better just give it time" Finn reassures Seth. "Sethie look at this amazing dark red shirt and these nice black pants" Sasha walks in. "Oh hi Finn" Sasha smiles at Finn "I'm actually going to get ready bye sash" Finn kisses Sasha's cheek in a friendly manner and shuts the door. "Go get dressed" Sasha throws the clothes at Seth. He walks into the bathroom and puts the pants on. He walks out with the shirt unbuttoned so Sasha could She his toned abs. Sasha traced every detail with her eye. "You like what you see" Seth teases Sasha. Seth buttons up his shirt. Sasha fixes his collar and Seth grabbed onto her waist, as a natural reaction, Sasha puts her hands on his shoulders. They look into each other's eyes. "Hi" Seth breaks the silence "hi" Sasha blushes. "You are so beautiful... Bobby is a lucky guy" Seth sadly says "hey smile. Look it's me and you, you and me. Forever. Okay?" Sasha speaks. "Yeah" Seth weakly smiles. Sasha stands on her toes and kisses the side of Seth's mouth. "I love you" Sasha whispers "I love you more" Seth whispers back. "Are you sure we are doing the right thing" Sasha tears up "I don't know baby. But I want this to work out" Seth points at Sasha and himself "and if that means we need a break and to find other people then so be it" Seth states. "I don't know if I can do this" Sasha sighs as she grips tightly to Seth, he looked into her eyes as a tear dropped from them. Seth sits down on the bed and sits Sasha on his lap. "What do you mean?" Seth asks.

A/N: woah woah. What is going on? This story is everywhere. Bobby and Sasha? Sasha and Seth? What can't Sasha do? Do you think Sasha and Seth should be together or take a longgggg break?