Talks

"Come in" Sasha says. Seth walks in and shut the door, "Hey mercy" Seth smiles at her. "Hey what's up?" She questions "well i want to hang out if that's cool?" Seth asks. "Of course! We can watch a movie if you want?" She giggles. "Okay! I'm going to quickly change and grab some snacks" Seth walks out the door. He changes into basketball shorts and just didn't put on a shirt then Seth grabs some snacks like popcorn, candy, chips and a couple of beers. He walks back into Sasha's room to find Sasha changing. "Woah! Sorry" Seth covers his eyes. "No it's fine you've seen me change before so no worries" Sasha finishes putting on her short comfy shorts and a sports bra. "All done?" Seth asks still having his eyes covered, "yeah silly" Sasha walks up to him and uncovers his eyes. "Wow look at your abs sethie! You got an eight pack coming in" Sasha gasps "please Ms. Banks look at you with your killer abs. How about you eat"he lifts up the snacks. "Gladly" Sasha snatches the chips from Seth, they both laughed at her sassiness. "Hey Sasha, about that girl I like" Seth sighs. "What sethie?" Sasha focuses on Seth. "I just don't know what to do. I mean I like this girl maybe even love her but I don't know if she feels the same way! I mean I would quit my wrestling career if that meant being with her. Have you ever felt that way?" Seth rants. "I have Colbs. It's scary and I know how you feel, it's like you want someone so bad but you can't. Being in the same room with them you can't help but smile, you love her Colby" Sasha says to him. "Hm. I'm in love!" Seth smiles to himself. They turned on a movie and watched it. They drank and ate, Seth some time during the movie fell asleep Sasha smiled at him, she then snuggled up to Seth. "Oh sethie I only wish you knew. It's me, I love you baby" Sasha says to a sleeping Seth. She then fell asleep. Sasha and Seth woke up to a scream, they ran downstairs to find Bayley standing on the couch. "A spider!" She pointed on the ground. Sasha screams and hides behind Seth. "Seth! Baby kill it!" Sasha screams. Seth smashes it with his hand. "Our hero!" Sasha hugs Seth, Seth drags Sasha back into her room. "Hey you called me baby" Seth smirks "ugh Im Sorry Colbs!" Sasha rolls her eyes. "It's okay baby" Seth smiles. He tackles Sasha on the bed,Seth then flipped her over and laid on her not with all of his weight knowing that if he did, he would crush her. "Seth get off!" She complains in a childlike way. Sasha some how gains power and flips them over, she then sits on Seth's lap and pins his arms on the bed. Sasha bites her lip, Seth softly groans. "WOAH WHATS GOING ON IN HERE!" Finn bursts in, Sasha quickly gets off of Seth. "Nothing we were just wrestling" Sasha explains. "Mhm" Finn shuts the door. Sasha blushes as she saw Seth staring at her biting his lip. "Hey mercy" Seth says. She was caught off guard next thing she knows she was the one pinned to the bed. "Just do it" Sasha giggles. Seth understands what that means, he smashes his lips on hers. Sasha moans as Seth deepens the kiss. Seth pulled away and started kissing Sasha's neck. "B-baby s-stop." Sasha stutters. Seth pulls away. "Why gorgeous?" Seth questions, "the door isn't locked" Sasha chuckles. Seth locks the door and starts kissing Sasha some more. He lifts Sasha up and she wraps her legs around his waist. Seth pushes them against the wall, making a bang noise. There was a knock at the door, "Hey Guys! Are you okay?" Bayley asked concerned. "Y-yeah Bay" Sasha tries to act calm as Seth kisses her jawline. "Well get ready for the day we are going out to eat" Bayley tells them. "Okay Pam! We will be ready in 10" Sasha says. Seth puts Sasha down. Sasha pecks his lips. "Mmm my baby" she moans. "Be mine?" Seth whispers, "of course!" She smiles. They kiss once more. "I have to go change" Seth walks out of Sasha's room. They both changed in their own rooms and meet Finn and Bayley in the car. "Let's go eat!" Bayley happily says.