Different me

10 months later

"Hey wait up" says Dinah running behind me as I stop at the park bench

"You good" I say drinking from my water bottle

"You might need to find a new running buddy because I can't keep up" says Dinah breathing hard

I've been working out like crazy. I got rid of my gut and Im doing yoga. My mind's in a different space. Fittz got me in the studio with some big underground Atlanta artist and the money has been coming in like crazy. I feel like a have a family now. Me and Camila are super tight, she's like my little sister. I spent mother's day with Niecy. me and Mila took her to one of her favorite restaurants. I also went to see my parents grave. I haven't done that since they died. I just sat there and talked to them about how I'm changing my life for the better. I'm not gonna lie it's still hard some days but I'm getting there.

"That's lame as ever" I say as Dinah sits next to me"You need to step it up"

"You work out way more then me now" says Dinah"You gotta be getting all the girls in Atlanta's now"

"I don't want that right now" I say"Works good and I'm on a high...not like that"

"I get you, chill out" says Dinah pushing me playfully"But you need to enjoy yourself, stress is a relapse inducer my friend"

"You're right"I say"I'll go out tonight and see what's up"

"That's the spirit...I would tag along but my boyfriend's birthday is today" says Dinah

"Damn and your out here running with me" I say"You can't keep up anyway, you should head home"

"Yeah, yeah but I'll catch you tomorrow" says Dinah grabbing her keys from her fanny pack" You can fill me in on what your gonna do tonight"

"For sure" I say turning to walk to my car

She was right though, the stress hasn't hit yet but I don't want to wait for it too.

I hope in my car and start it up. My phone starts ringing,I push the answer button on the steering wheel.

"What up Pops" I say

"Hey, I'm not old enough for that name yet" says Fittz

"If you say so, what's up"I say

"I need you to go to Texas and find me an artist" says Fittz

"I'm sorry...what?" I say" I thought that was your job"

"You got the ear for it" says Fittz"And I want you to do it because I know you won't disappoint me"

"Ok, when" I say

"The jet leaves at 3 this afternoon" says Fittz"I know that's soon but it'll be fun you can relax"

"How can I relax" I say

"The house I got over there is amazing, chill during the day and go see the night life and see what the people are talking about" says Fittz

"Alright, I'll be ready but I'm not staying longer then a week" I say

"I wouldn't let that happen" says Fittz

"I'm pulling in the yard now, we can talk inside" I say

"Alright bye" says Fittz

I parked next to the house and got out of the car. I see Camila shooting hoops, very badly might I add.

"When are you gonna let me go on one of those runs with you and Dinah" says Camila holding the basketball

"Why so you can look at her ass" I say