Time will tell part 2

Sha POV

Before I knew what I did I hit her in the face.

"Wow...fucking great" says Camila holding her nose

"Go upstairs, I'll be up there in a second" says Normani looking at me

"Fine" says Camila walking up the stairs

"You shouldn't have done that" says Normani"Alexa play Kehlani demo"

"Playing Kehlani's demo"

The music starts playing. I walk over to the sofa and flop down on it. The production is really dope but then she starts singing. She sounds great but the shit she's saying made me feel like shit. Maybe they were right...I shouldn't have listened to this.

Normani POV

I get Camila all cleaned up and get her in the bed

"I'm sorry that happened" I say sitting next to Camila

"It's not your fault...I'm fucked up" says Camila "I shouldn't have said that. She's pretty hurt already"

"Yeah, she's been quit down there for awhile" says Normani"I'mma go check on her, get some rest"

I kiss Camila then slowly make my way down the stairs to see Sha laying on the sofa. I could see she's been crying and she keeps wiping her eyes so the tears won't fall.

"Sha" I say

"Oh shit...what's up" says Sha hopping up

"Are you okay" I say looking down at her on the sofa

"I'm okay when K.O, how I feel I won't say so" says Sha looking up"Doing lines on the table, just to have something change...she said that."

"She was in a bad place" I walking over to the sofa and sit down. Shelays her head on my lap

"I don't need it but I fucking need it" says Sha recalling more of the lyrics"I should have been here for her man. She has a serious problem, they just worked the fuck out of her"

"She likes that but yeah she did need a break"I say as I listen to the song playing"There is one song that dope...Alexa next track"

"She forgives you Sha" I say"Maybe you should lay down"

"No, I need to talk to her" says Sha

"You can't right now" I say

She looked so sad and low. I shouldn't have got her fucked up.

"...I know how you can talk to her" says Camila at the top of the stairs"She has a phone in there...you can FaceTime"

"Ay, C" says Sha"I'm sorry about your face...I shouldn't have got that angry"

"It's cool, I'll call her now" says Camila

Kehlani POV

"Yo...yo, your phone is going off"

"Shit" I wondered who could be calling right now. I grab it and go in the bathroom"Hello"

"Bae" says Sha

"Are you okay" I say

"Honestly, no" says Sha putting her hand on her head"I'm just confused now because this shit is saying something different then you told me"

"I was upset okay and I'm an addict" I say"When I'm like that I'm all around negative... please don't be upset"

"Don't fucking play with me please" says Sha crying

"I'm not I swear, I love you so much" I say"Please don't cry..."

"No...you need to see how you hurt me" says Sha

"I understand" I say"I don't want you to feel bad any more and I don't want to either.We have to get it all out it the open"

"Fine...spill" says Sha

"I never hated you, I was just really fucking hurt. I have a serious problem and I tried to make this all your fault. I almost did things with other girls but...I couldn't get it up. I was always thinking about you...I just used the music as a release for whatever would come out at the time. I wanted to die but I couldn't leave you guys"I say"I never tried to play you"

"I get it" says Sha"...I did stuff with jay..."

"Did stuff like what" I say

"We fucked..." Says Sha

"...I think it's best if we just don't do this anymore" I say"I can't do this right now"

"So now your done with me" says Sha laughing"You out here trying to fuck hoes and can't cuz yo dick limp but I'm bad because I actually went through with it"

"No, it's because I asked you a million times before this and you said you didn't" I say

"I'm not done talking to you nigga" says Sha

"What!" I say

"I'm going to Europe for a month or two" says Sha

"...be safe and I'm sorry I made you go through all of this for nothing" I say hanging up

Sha POV

"What the fuck" I say

I started getting really angry I wanted to slap the shit out of her. This is why I don't do this shit. I know I shouldn't have liked and shit but it didn't mean anything so I said it didn't happen.

"Well...that didn't go well" says Camila

"Fuck her, I'm done with her" I say"She tripping on me for nothing"

"Did you ever think you should have waited till she was done with rehab to work on your relationship" says Normani getting a dirty look from me

"Thanks dr.phil" I say rolling my eyes"I'm leaving tomorrow, I don't have a reason to be here"

"Really Sha? Come on" says Normani"You haven't even ask me how things are going"

"Mani" says Sha"I didn't mean it like that"

"I'm great, we found out were having a boy, Hayley's mom hired me on as a paid intern for off white and me and Camila went to see Mom...she was so happy to see me and she's excited about the baby" says Normani"Now you can fucking leave"

I just wanted to fucking scream. I had to get myself back, I'm getting to caught up in drama and emotions. I feel bad for not asking Normani how she's been.

Normani and Camila already fell asleep. I've been sitting down stairs trying to get all of the crying out. I have so many pictures of Kehlani and I...time to delete them all...but I can't... I still love her

TBC