So Icy Part I

When I look at my life I seen some crazy shit. Met some crazy people and good ones too. But it made me who I am. I want my son to be proud of where and who he came from.

"You nervous" says Camila

"No, well yeah but only because this is big for Sha" I say

Complex is coming by to chill with us for an whole day. Just hoping it's not too boring on my end.

"Can you give him of those puffs" says Sha handing me lil Sha

She was finishing getting her makeup done. I could tell she was pretty excited about all of this. We haven't really talked to people about how our life is now.

"Here we go" says Sha putting her hand on my leg as lil Sha sits in my lap eating a snack

"Are you guys good" says Dean

"Yeah,we straight" says Sha

"I'm gonna start with questions about how it all started" says Dean

"Okay" says Sha"We linked up in Texas by chance, my sister was chilling with her sister. She came over to the crib and hears me rapping. Starts telling me who she was and shit. I really didn't give a damn until I seen she was legit"

"My memory is fuzzy sometime but I remember the whole process of meeting and recording. I was in such a different space but it all came together so well" I say

"Your family is very well known in the music community" says Dean to Kehlani"You are often known for being very chill and layed back. Which seems different from the lifestyle your family has built"

"I wasn't born into this, so I always try to keep myself a humble as possible" says Kehlani"Life has humbled me honestly"

"The event your speaking of, are we aloud to talk about this" says Dean

"Yeah, I'm good everything with the situation is handled" I say"I don't feel like I should dwell on it"

"Exactly, it fucked up our family but we just move on" says Sha"Glad to be alive"

We talked for another 30 minutes then after that we just showed them around our place.

"The studio" I say"This took awhile to actually get it comfortable for both of us"

"I like the blue light but instead of solid blue I wanted it to ripple like water" says Sha"It puts me in a mood"

"Have you been working with any other producers or just keeping it in house?"

"I use other ones too" says Sha"Southside and metro"

"Not saying that your production isn't good" says Dean laughing

"It's all good, I just started working with some artist outside of 1017" says Kehlani"But were keeping it locked right now"

"Got ya" says Dean

Lil Sha falls asleep on me as we keep showing him around.

"How has being a parent changed the way you guys move"says Dean"Me being a parent now, it's changed so much I can't go out and stuff like that but it's cool"

"Yeah, it's only changed how much I smoke weed" says Sha laughing"While I was breast feeding it was out of the question but now it's like only if we are on the studio alone or out on a date"

"Same for me and I curse...alot and he's starting to pick up on words more so you can't just say anything around him" I say

"Yeah" says Dean laughing"It's been a Pleasure being invited into your life and your studio. I'm really excited for everything that you two have going on"

"No problem, it was nice" says Sha

"This is Dean with complex peace" says Dean as they cut the camera off"That's gonna be a great video. Can you tell your sister to stop avoiding my calls about getting her on a fashion segment"

"Shit, yeah I'll talk to her" says Sha"She gets so busy sometimes"

"Shit I understand that" says Dean"Thanks again for welcoming us into your home"

"No problem" I say as he walks off

Sha POV

I've been so wrapped up with my shit I haven't checked on Mani. She has been having a tough time since she had the baby.

Kehlani stays with the baby and I hop in the car and go to Mani and cams condo.

"Mani bear" I say knocking on the door

Camila answers the door but just cracks it.

"What's good cam...what's up with your face" I say

"Nothing it's cool, do you think you can come back later" says Camila forcing a smile

"Let me in now" I say

She finally gives in and opens the door.

The apartment is a mess. Like someone threw everything everywhere. Camila had scratches on her arm and face. Her lip was busted aswell.

I hear Normani coming down the hall with the baby.

"I can handle it Sha" says Camila

"No you can't and you don't have to" I say"Mani are you okay"

I walk up to her and she keeps backing away.

"Stay away from us" says Normani"She keeps trying to take her away and I can't do that. She needs me...she loves her more then me Sha"

"No she's doesn't love cam more, Junie is just getting comfortable" I say"You gotta give the baby to cam, so we can talk"

"No, she's gonna take her away" says Normani

"I won't, I promise" says Camila"I love you and her. I wouldn't do that"

"Stop saying that" says Normani crying"You love her more then me"

"No, I don't I swear" says Camila

"Did you do that to cam" I say getting upset

"She tried to take my baby" says Normani

"It's her baby too and you can't do this. You need to let me get you help" I say

"No, they told me they would  put me away" says Normani"I can handle this"

"No you can't Normani and I can't either" Says Camila"You are depressed and you need help"

I always heard about this but I never seen it or thought it would be my little sister.

I finally get her calmed down and get niecy to the condo to be with Camila and the baby.

I call Titus and get a doctor to the condo to check her out. He said the same the other doctors said. He put her on medication and he said Normani she probably stay with niecy and Fittz for a bit.

"Mom, I don't like this" says Camila

"You guys need a break" says Niecy grabbing Normani's bag

"You guys will be okay baby" says Normani crying as she touches Camila's face"Look what I did to you. I'm gonna be a million times better"

"...okay" says Camila holding the baby

"Mommy loves you Junie" says Normani as Junie puts her hands on her face as she gives her kisses

"Come on Mani, we'll get some dinner and take it down" says Niecy

I feel like this is my fault. Cam asked me to check on her and I didn't. We're all we have and I didn't have her back.

TBC

So I lied...4 more chapters to come then it's over for good. Thanks for reading