Time will tell

4 month later

"You killed it out there"says Fittz with a big smile"How ya feeling?"

"I'm good,ready to head back to the hotel and get some sleep" says Sha"Going back to Atlanta tomorrow"

"Yeah, it's been a long ride but definitely worth it" says Fittz"I'll get Washington to come back here and get you"

"Coo" says Sha grabbing a bottle of water

"I'mma miss you" says Bhad bahbe blowing a kiss

"Me too" says Sha hugging her

"I'm gonna hit you up when I'm in Atlanta" say as she goes on stage

"Are you ready" says Washington

"Yeah, let's go" says Sha"Can you stop at McDonald's"

"Yes Mama" says Washington opening the backdoor for me

"Thank you" says Sha

"Ma'am, I would hate to scare you or anything" Says Washington"You have a surprise waiting in the car"

He opens up the door and there's my sister and Camila

"What the fuck" says Sha with a big smile"You look so big...you look like you put on some Lbs too Camila"

"Really?!, I told you simpathy weight was real" says Camila sliding over

"When did y'all get here?" Says Sha getting in the car

"Like an hour ago" says Normani"My feet felt like fucking bricks. I had them off most of the flight"

We finally leave and head to McDonald's. We go through the drive thru and order way too much fucking food. Fittz got a beach house for us to chill in for the weekend.

"Yo please tell me there's a bottle in here, y'all got me turnt" says Sha as Camila opening the door

"Yes, but Kehlani wants you to see this" says Normani pulling out her phone"You should probably watch this first"

She plays the video and I hear Normani talking.

"Okay" says Normani

"Are you recording?" Says Kehlani fixing her hair

"Yes girl...talk" says Normani

"Um hey Sha, obviously I'm in rehab" says Kehlani looking around

"That's not obvious it's really nice in here" says Normani

"Can you not with the talking" says Kehlani rolling her eyes

"Fine, go ahead" says Normani

"Hey, I just wanna let you know I'm not upset with you"says Kehlani"I love you actually. I fell apart when you left, I told myself not to. I wanted to call but...my pride got the best of me..."

"Yo, where is she" I say

"Just listen"  says Normani

"I never cheated or anything like that...not that it matters, just letting you know" says Kehlani"I'm doing much better and I should be out of here in a month or so. You gotta keep going like you have. You guys are gonna come see me tomorrow morning, I can't wait to see you"

"She's in rehab...shes been there 3 months or so now" says Camila

"She just linked up with people she used to know and she started getting bad" says Normani making a nervous face"She crashed her car into a parked car and Fittz made her get her own place"

"Damn why didn't anybody say anything to me about this" I say

"Everybody felt like you needed to focus on you" says Camila"She's way better...she was a mess like up and down all day long"